Hey, Shouldn't You All Be At Work?

arpie

Hi guys

I am always amazed at the number of folk in regular attendance on Fishraider - either viewing or contributing to the forums! Which is really good to see - it would be lonely otherwise .....

Just wondering if anyone accesses the site whilst actually at work?? I know some will be retired, like me or doing shift work, like the Swordies.

Anyone out there looking in as a guest - seriously think about joining up - then you get into the loop of honest, serious fishing info!

Well, I am off to catch some blackies - it has finally stopped raining in Forster (non stop since Sat pm & even still raining till 9am this morning.)

Cheerio

Roberta

Roberta, yes it is great having some weekdays off to fish.

I know there are several very active members that do view fishraider from work and they do not even have a home computer :1yikes:

Fishraider becomes very addictive, the more you visit, the more you want.........

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Hi Donna

....... Fishraider becomes very addictive, the more you visit, the more you want.........

Gotta agree with that!! Will let you know how the blackies went! Got a couple on Sat (before the weather turned nasty) at my 'secret spot' to be revealed at the Forster Social!

Cheer

Roberta

I got my half yearly exams on over the next 2 weeks, only have to go for my exams which i only have for max 2 hours each day, that gives me more time for fishraider, to play around with my fishing gear and...............oh yeh to study hehe.

cheers james

Top Boss, Robbie - one with his heart in the right place!

Great to have access to the web during work hrs - your lunch or tea break. Bet there is a queue!

Hey - all those students with exams or whatever - good luck! Keep up the fishing as a way or relaxation, tho!

When I was working, I never dared go 'cruising' on the net - I always thought it was like, instant dismissal! A friend's son did get the sack for sending a rather 'pointed' email to a fellow worker, which I felt was a bit unfair. They had been having an on-going confrontation which spilled over into email rather than face to face confrontation! He got the bullet.

Ah well, that's life ...

Cheers

Roberta

Guest IFishSick.

I got my half yearly exams on over the next 2 weeks, only have to go for my exams which i only have for max 2 hours each day, that gives me more time for fishraider, to play around with my fishing gear and...............oh yeh to study hehe.

cheers james

Lucky bum! :mad3:

I finish school at 12:54pm, so I have plenty of time to get homework done and get on fishraider before anyone else gets out of school and work :thumbup:

I've got another 2 exams in the next two days and I don't get time off school :ranting2:

Maybe next term in week 3 :biggrin2:

Hmmmm sux to be me it seems but I only work 5 day

weeks now way better than the 7 days I use to do

Net Nazi at work so I only get my Raider fix at home

usually after my daughters let me use my computer

after I get home during the week and when I can on

the weekends

Chris

Like CFD i am also at work right now.......Got my own office and I am the senior manager so i can do pretty much what i want....i visits various forums throughout the day to keep up with the chatter and reports....

Like CFD i am also at work right now.......Got my own office and I am the senior manager so i can do pretty much what i want....i visits various forums throughout the day to keep up with the chatter and reports....

hahaha... see PM mate

I too check it first thing when i get into work, then when i am up to date, then lucnchtime, then whenever someone i am msn-ing to says check out FR

But dont look on the weekend due to prehistoric pc at home :074:

Im ararely posting on the weekend also....rarely post outside of work to be honest...only time i will post on the weekend is if im putting up a report......

Weekends i just jump on for 2 minutes...see what has been caught and race off....

Great! Glad to hear so many are able to check out the forums during the day!

Now, I am not saying that I am addicted or anything ..... buuuuut........ I probably log in & check the site up to 6 times a day (especially now that I have broadband!) Before, it was just one long session, usually in the morning!

Well done, Swordies for providing such a user friendly site!

Cheers

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Build it & they will come

Where there is a computer there is Fishraider!

Im usually online checking out the action at least once a day - work, home, holidays... 3 days without fishraider is my longest stint witout logging in 'til i get withdrawls

Hi, my name is Hayley and i am a fishraider addict :074:

Love your work raiders

Work 4 on 4 off ( GREG)

Makes for alot of spare time.

I work m-f (DAN) but have alot of spare time on my hands @ work quite abit. Construction can be bloody slow when its pouring rain an I cant work!. This is the reason why Ive got a PDA which I link with bluetooth to the net so I can surf Raider when theres nutting to do @ work. This is the reason why Im on so much, probabily 2hrs a day min, max say 6-8hrs.

Dan & G