Who Is Fishing This Weekend?

Thunder

I will be heading out from Cook's River on Sunday Morning.

I hope to catch some livies in the Bay and then head outside for a fish - fads, troll, and reef.

Anyone else have plans for the weekend ???

Cheers

Greg

yeah i hope to get out to hawkesbury for an early morning session to

see if any pelagics are out.

if not i might settle for a spin round bobbin head wharf for some bream.

see where the day takes me.

good luck to u goin outside.

regards mark

arrrggghhh :1badmood: i wish i can go fishing this weekedn!

i gotta do a bloody scince and commerce assignm,ent

:1badmood::1badmood:

I (DAN) will be out on the harb, both boat, an LB moving around the harbour, looking for any action, ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Dan

D & G

I will be doing the same, heading out about 5am getting some bait (hopefully) and then heading to the FAD or the Peak,

Does anyone know if the Dollies are still around ??

yeah a post a few days ago said that they were still at the broken bay FAD here is the link

to it hope this helps u get some fish.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...showtopic=20328

regards mark

All this reading has made me keen to go to Clifton Gardens/Rose Bay wharf/Spit Bridge tomorrow mornin' for a land based fish !!!!!

I have not gone to CGs on a weekend mornin, so can someone tell me what is a good time to get there .. (before day break?) and generally how busy does it get at around say 7-8am ?

Alternatively, will there be fellow raiders at RB wharf or Spit Bridge at around those times ? If there is, I will come and say hi !

I will be doing the same, heading out about 5am getting some bait (hopefully) and then heading to the FAD or the Peak,

Does anyone know if the Dollies are still around ??

Yeah mate there was a few round the long reef fad.... only saw them on the fad that is further out though nothing on the close one!!! small schools of kings round the same one to!!!! That was on thursday but it was to windy to chase them properly and we only boated one small king!

# 1 Son and I will be at Rose Bay sometime Saturday morning , ( Im still pretty tired from the overnighter with Stumpy) , and possibly Sunday with Coolamon. If any raiders see my boat ( chances are you wont hear it :074: ) give us a yell !!

Ross