Wattos

Thomas Mattarelli

Hey guys i finally managed to get out to Wattos

and met Sean (Watto) and can strongly say that he is one top bloke and is very helpful.

all in all its a great little shop with everything a keen fishman should need

so guys if you havnt yet made an effort get out there and spend some money

thanks guy

And Thank you Watto :thumbup:

Thomas aka TOMHUNT

hey everyone,

i went out to watto's today and sean is a great bloke

pretty well spot on there, claudias pretty nice too. everyone should get down there it may as well be fishraider hq there are that many members that frequent the joint.

do yourselves a favour and buy his squid jigs they out fish yozuris and yamashitas hands down not to mention the other bits and pieces for any form of fishng.

pretty well spot on there, claudias pretty nice too. everyone should get down there it may as well be fishraider hq there are that many members that frequent the joint.

do yourselves a favour and buy his squid jigs they out fish yozuris and yamashitas hands down not to mention the other bits and pieces for any form of fishng.

Im going there tommorow.

What are the name of the jigs?

Im going there tommorow.

What are the name of the jigs?

just see sean or claudia and they will point you in the right direction, not sure the name but the green and pink kill it. sean knows which ones i bought.

I was about to put up a seperate post then noticed the one from Tom so have added my thanks to Sean as a reply.

Friends , Peter & Neil were looking for some new rods & reels. As it turned out we were not able to arrange a common day this week so went to Watto's on Tuesday with Peter & Neil today.

Sean was , as always , very helpful spending time showing the guy's the various options for the type of fishing intended.

End result , 4 rods , 4 reels & an assortment of other bits & pieces all at very competitive prices :thumbup::thumbup:

Tks Sean , we will be back

Geoff

I was there last week, took me 2 laps of the streets to find it, but i'm glad i did. The bait was top notch and a great price.

Thanks again for the squid lure watto. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, as we had plenty of bait from you already, but i'm sure its the gun.

Paul

How this for service. When we went to the entrance social, Murray needed some gear but was unable to make it out to Watto's. Wanting to support the buisness that supports us, fishraiders, he makes a call to I assume Sean. Sean and Cladia were brining it up with them to the social for us. Now, being Murray he decides after he organised this that he wanted it straight away, as you do. A fellow fishraider was calling in B4 coming to the social so they gave it to them to give to us. Sean and Claudia had never met us and we paid them when they arrived at the entrance. How helpful was that.

Now here is something one step above and beyond. Claudia, Mrs Watto, is going to teach MGibbo and I how to fish with plastics. Were out for a fish in a couple of weeks and she is bringing WATTOS famous plastic prawns. How's that for a fellow Fishraiders and a sponsor.

Guest MRS WATTO

How this for service. When we went to the entrance social, Murray needed some gear but was unable to make it out to Watto's. Wanting to support the buisness that supports us, fishraiders, he makes a call to I assume Sean. Sean and Cladia were brining it up with them to the social for us. Now, being Murray he decides after he organised this that he wanted it straight away, as you do. A fellow fishraider was calling in B4 coming to the social so they gave it to them to give to us. Sean and Claudia had never met us and we paid them when they arrived at the entrance. How helpful was that.

Now here is something one step above and beyond. Claudia, Mrs Watto, is going to teach MGibbo and I how to fish with plastics. Were out for a fish in a couple of weeks and she is bringing WATTOS famous plastic prawns. How's that for a fellow Fishraiders and a sponsor.

Jo

Looking forward to the girls day out. Thanks for the kind words.

Looking forward in teaching you both everything that I know.

Watto cant wait till you have another Bbq an i can finaly get down there to meet some people and yes Probably spend abit of money lol and yes i will admit it i was abit of a tight arse the other day as i didnt buy anything truth is i realy wanted to lol but mate just waiting for a pay rise from work so if you end up hiring that sign board that might just be my ticket well you never know buddy i might just buy that beach outfit you showed me lol haha :074:

Well again mate nice meeting you and hope to soon meet ya missus

Have a good weekend Guys