Bloody Nephew (big Bass At Penrith)

micksfishn

hi raiders sitting at home on sat night when my nephew buzzes me on msn and asks if we can go fishing down the nepean tomorrow which was all good but i was busy till lunch so i picked him up at lunch with his dad and family and went down the river thinking i might get a bass for the tank today with 4 of us fishn anyway land based emu side of the river we started walking the banks and the next minute all i can hear is corey going off and the drag on his reel going beserk hes on and this aint no rat it burries itself in the weed were allspweing but he gets it out and off it gos again finally a good 5 minutes later he banks a beautiful 50cm to the fork bass wat a weapon biggest iv seen in the nepean in that area for years a few pics and hes released to fight another day believe it or not it was the only fish caught for the day so i still dont have a bass for the tank ah well hes rapped a new pb for him caught on a spinner bait with green tassels on it

cheers mick

post-3591-1179639895_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrs rzep

Guest Plastic Fanatic

That's a superb bass, mate! :1clap::biggrin2:

Congrats to the young bloke and hope it is the first of many more to come!:thumbup:

Plastic Fanatic