Botany Bay 2/7/07

BUSTER 1

Botany Bay 2/7 /07 hit the bay this morning late start did not get on the water till 8/15 I could not believe how good the conditions were bugger all wind and not to cold ,anyway have not been able to fish for almost 2 weeks ,started where I finished last time and the fish were still there first couple of fish were small [just legal] so I thought maybe I was a bit late but once I worked out the drift the fish came hard and fast ,over the next 3 hours I landed around 20 flathead all fish were over legal kept 7 or 8 ,2 were 65cm the rest were between 45cm and 50 cm and once again I lost the biggest fish of the day at the boat , estimate it was around 75 to 80cm ,but that’s way it goes all in all it was a great morning all fish were caught on Berkley Gulp 5inch jerk shads .If the weather holds I will go again on Wednesday

post-571-1183356002_thumb.jpg

post-571-1183356032_thumb.jpg

thats a massive haul of lizards there mate ! :D nice work!

seems like u had a great day out on the water.. i know i would have if i had caught that many flatties in one session! :D

congrats :1fishing1:

great work mate!

for some reason i didnt think flatties were caught in the bay at this time of year!

i was up bear island, moulinex, oil warf for some pinkies n trevs!

Mate try around the groynes at Kurnell