Another Tweed Flattie & Another.

G'day all. Another quick one.

Had a bit of a cast around off the yard this morning with a 5" jerk shad hoping for a better quality of fish. 4th cast picked up this lovely 56cm Flattie that was in excellent condition. :thumbup:

This one was destined for the dinner table & I was happy to find out whilst cleaning it that it was a male fish.

Check out the crappy conditions we're having up here atm. No wind & 21-23 degrees everyday for 2 weeks so far. :biggrin2: Gotta love it!

Cheers,

Grant.

Geez Grant...Rub it in why doncha. :1badmood:

And wearing SHORTS!!!!..It's bloody winter!!

Nice lizard mate...in the backyard to boot....Doesn't get much better than that.

We had the coldest morning in Sydney since Adam was a pup..Bloody freezing. :frozen:

We might all descend on your joint soon for a flick in your backyard..You can accomodate 3800 raiders can't you??? :074:

Cheers,

Pete.

Hi Grant

Now you are just showing off!!!! Nice looking flattie - Yum! Well done! DOes this mean it is really warming up for a good flattie season? God knows the blackies have been a bit absent so far!! Hopefully they'll come on properly soon!

The wind has finally dropped here & I got out on the yak today. It was gorgeous out on the water - more so being a week day without fizz boats to annoy me!! I had too much clothing on & actually was too hot!! Apparantly it was really cold in Sydney this morning, too. Got one keeper blackie, but put him back as no others jumped on the hook!! Saw heaps of them, but they weren't taking the bait!

Just saw the freezing weather in victoria!!~ Snow on the outskirts of Melbourne, apparantly!!

Cheerio

Roberta

jeez mate.. your flatties are getting bigger! :1yikes: Well done once again :thumbup:

Cheers

Ronald

They sure are mate. I can feel a real croc coming on.

I've decided to go to bigger plastics to see what happens. There were some nice Jew pulled from a hole upriver from me, right near town. I'm figuring that they will have to swim past here at some stage so hence the bigger plastics. :biggrin2:

It'll happen one day! I'm hoping when it warms up that I might pull some nice Jacks from out back as well.

I've been told that the Bass run past in about a months time.

I'm getting very excited about the fishing options & range of species up here. :yahoo:

Cheers,

Grant.

( P.S Plenty of room for a Raider social up here. If anyone would travel 850km's for it! Nah we've got enough socials as it is! )

hey mate where abouts r ya?

somewhere in QLD?

Mike

Murwillumbah mate. Far north coast of NSW. 17 mins from the Tweed coast & 20mins to the QLD border.

I can see the border ranges from the yard. I'm blue through & through! :biggrin2:

Cheers,

Grant.

Picked this one up this morning. Bang on 60cm's & fat. 5" jerk shad did it again.

Cheers,

Grant.

Grant nice flathead . go well with a bit of lemon and chips, that one mate.

looking at the tweed the water looks pretty nice .i think jay said there are still a few bg jacks hanging in up there

cheers mate

jewgaffer :1fishing1: