Fishraider ,one Year On

We have just gone through our first year as owners and thanks to our great moderating team,webmaster and all the members,everything is travelling along way above our wildest dreams and just keeps getting better and better.

Big :thumbup: to everyone who makes Fishraider so great.

Regards Administration.

The next 12 months are going to be sensational :yahoo:

Big thanks to all our great sponsors as well,without their support we couldnt make Fishraider go as well as it does.

We have just gone through our first year as owners and thanks to our great moderating team,webmaster and all the members,everything is travelling along way above our wildest dreams and just keeps getting better and better.

Regards Adminisration.

:1happybday: fishraider :1happybday: to you....

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

You guys are da bomb!

Fishraider is more successful than every other fishing site in Australia because of the quality of the people running it and participating in it.

Looking forward to many more years of the same.

:1clap::1clap::thumbup::action-smiley-031:

Well done, Stewy & Donna & the whole team!! Fishraider is a fantastic site & almost part of the family - I feel glum if I don't check in at least once or twice (or 3 or 4) times a day!!! It is pretty good already, so how can it get better?????

CONGRATULATIONS!! :1happybday::clapping:

Cheerio for now

Roberta

well what can i say but :yahoo::1happybday: ... :yahoo:

congrats stewy,donna and the rest of the hard working team behind the greatest site in www land "FISHRAIDER" hip hip hooray........

this site is growing to what it is because of their dedication, hard work and the input from all of us,no wonder we are so successful we all rock :thumbup: ... heres to many many more years of the great stuff ive come to love.... i feel like we are all just one big family, :hug: to all......

cheers .... steve...

12 months = Great fishing reports and photos

A ton of gear bought and sold

A shed load of information and laughs

THE CONSOLIDATION OF A REAL FISHIN' FAMILY

CONGRATS TO ALL CONCERNED!Roll on the next 12!

Hodgey

Well done Stewie, Donna, moderators and owners of the site.

This is the best Australian fishing website/community by far. I log on nearly every day to find out what's happening (and there's lots) and learn something new each day.

Thanks for giving us a great forum to be part of and keep up the good work!

Regards Administration.

Big thanks to all our great sponsors as well,without their support we couldnt make Fishraider go as well as it does.

well done toall involved :thumbup: and :1happybday::1happybday:

peter

Congratulations to Admin on your first year in the most rapidly rising fishing website in Australia.

The growth has been staggering. Take a bow you 3. Whos drive and vision is for this to become the most friendly, informative and helpful forum going...It's got that in spades.

Great members who help each other out with any question/fixes/ideas/techniques and advice, as well as some bloody great fish caught, with comprehensive reports. :thumbup: And where they got 'em!

The humour and banter with the Raider family atmosphere is because we have a great bunch of fishos who love their sport, and a good feed of fish and love chatting about it.

OK...Place your bets as tho what date the 4 thousanth member joins up?

As on midnight 25th of July it was We have 3,969 registered members

My bet is by August 5th.

Oh, and the other mods are a great bunch of people to work with who have the same drive to see this work well, and we hope it does.

Cheers,

Pete.

Congratulationa to all involved with this great site. I have had the pleasure of meeting Steward and Donna and they are great people to know. The theme of a family site is what works and they have succeeded in keeping it that way. Never made it to a social yet, my loss!! just wrong day for me but I'm still hoping to make one soon. All the best for the future, this place is just going to grow and grow

Cheers Joe M

I have vistited many other fishing web sites but I don't even look at them anymore. The work that you guy's and gal's do keeping this site going is fantastic.

Best wishes for the future not just next year.

Regrads

Kingpig