What Are Fellow Raiders Up To This Weekend.

abiasin

Hi Raiders,

Since no one has asked yet, what are all raiders doing this weekend? the weather looks favourable so

Azzap and myself are heading to the hawkesbury in search of jewies and hairtail, hopefully with the fresh jervis bay squid he brings up we can get a few.

post-1830-1185361517_thumb.png

Edited by Kingies till i die

Hi Raiders,

Since no one has asked yet, what are all raiders doing this weekend? the weather looks favourable so

Azzap and myself are heading to the hawkesbury in search of jewies and hairtail, hopefully with the fresh jervis bay squid he brings up we can get a few.

Might see you out there, we'll be in the hawkesbury sat night, heading down to long reef in the morning though.....

I'll be scouring narrabeen Lake for some weed to take back to my buddies in Forster on Monday! Also plan on getting together with luderick59 for a rockbash at Mona Vale with Sails, try some other blackie spots on Sunday! Then I go home, to fish some more!! :1prop:

Cheers

Roberta

Might see you out there, we'll be in the hawkesbury sat night, heading down to long reef in the morning though.....

sweet look forward to catching up ill be in a 14ft fibreglass jigger with 3 blokes in it and probably 3million rods :1prop: dont have a radio anymore as it is in pieces while i find what went wrong with it after the social.

Think we are going to join the other half of sydney and go cubing out at browns!!!!

Going for a jig tomorrow out at the peak if anyones around though!!! if you see 2million rods onboard a 660 trailcraft thats us, come say hello!!!!

What Channel does everyone usually do their chatting on?????

Usually on Ch 96 . Not too sure what Im doing yet , maybe Broughtons Reef Sat arvo , and Harbour /Long Reef Sunday.

Ross

Cheers flight manager will keep an ear out for raiders in the future!!!!

Tight lines everyone :1fishing1: