Fishraider 4000th Member

:1welcomeani: to alisdair who is now our 4000th member, and on fishraider's 3rd birthday too

:thumbup::yahoo::biggrin2:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

:yahoo::yahoo: 4000 MEMBERS :yahoo::yahoo:

It was 4 days earlier than my prediction.

Nice birthday pressie guys!!

And a warm welcome to Alisdair to fishraider!!

Cheers,

Pete

Edited by MallacootaPete

Yaaay to Alisdair & the 4000+ members of Fishraider!

Hey Pete - I recall having some sort of wager/bet with someone on reaching 4 or 5000 members by a certain date - can't remember who it was with or when we posted it! Tried the search button & couldn't find it!! Don't think it was with you, tho?? Don't suppose you can remember??

Cheerio

Roberta

We've made 35 members since then...thats like a crazy rate....35 in 4 days. Nice to see it expanding so quickly

Indeed Dave and they are all manually validated. No spam bots amongst them as they can't get past our special force field :biggrin2:

All real people.

Welcome to all :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

This is great, i feel special! 4000 members in 3 years is good going you should be proud of your site, lots of good stories, tips and a good bit of fun. Look forward to meeting some of you the tuna fishing on the 25th :thumbup:

To Alisdair,

Congrats on being the 4000th member You have joined the most user friendly site in the world. The Fishraiders are not heros or part of the Hollywood set but genuine family fisho's who love their sport and also are full of encouragement for fellow members and their fishing efforts, no petty jealousies instead total encouragement. As a fisherman of 55 years I have learnt that every one can have bad days when the fish are not there or simply do not bite.....there is no shame in that. You will see many great posts of good catches to humorous stories of a tough day on the fish when all goes wrong..... and that's what the site is all about.

The site is a tribute to it's owners Stew and Donna (mr and mrs swordfisherman) and the moderators These things do not happen without a lot of input somewhere and these people are dedicated to their members. Having known and fished with "swordy" for many years I can assure you that his heart is as big as Texas when it comes to progressing this site for it's members

I am a FISHRAIDER sponsor and most proud of that fact ....this site is for it's members It simply is the best.

Welcome and you will enjoy

Ross Hunter

• 2 weeks later...