Alittle Early But What Are Raiders Planning For The Weekend?

abiasin

Hi All,

Just a quick post to see what fellow raiders were getting up to this weekend, i was thinking of heading out with a couple of mates to the bay for trevs or port kembla for reds weather permitting.

what is everyone else gonna do???

At this stage Sunday looks good.

I will be heading out to Botany to try my luck. Haven't been out for about 3 months.

Has anyone had any luck in Botany ???

Would have gone out Saturday but will probably be :beersmile: after the Roosters Smash the Tigers.

Boban ,jewgaffer and myself are off to the Hawkesbury tomorrow morning for an all day assault on the Jewie population :biggrin2:

Hope the croakers decide to come out and play :tease:

Cheers Stewy

I'm Fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait.. fishing for the first time in about 3 months. Been work'n, and work'n on the house so really looking forward to a day off!!!!

Heading into Botany with my mate Geoff so hoping for a fish - ANY FISH WILL DO!!!! :074::074:

Cheers

David.

Can't wait.. fishing for the first time in about 3 months. Been work'n, and work'n on the house so really looking forward to a day off!!!!

Heading into Botany with my mate Geoff so hoping for a fish - ANY FISH WILL DO!!!! :074::074:

Cheers

David.

Mate by the sound of that the first fish to hit your line is going to have its jaws pulled straight out.

Good luck.

Dave

Cheers

David.

Mate by the sound of that the first fish to hit your line is going to have its jaws pulled straight out.

Good luck.

Dave

:Funny-Post::Funny-Post::Funny-Post:

Hoping this flu goes away so i can get out and target some pelagics!!

DAN

Good luck.

Dave

:074:

Mate... dam strait it will, and no matter what it is it will be received with a very warm welcome as it hits the deck.

Really looking forward to it and hopefully Geoff and I will have a nice fish or two to report.

Cheers

David.

Friday night going out with a few mates.

Saturday brownes mountain weather permitting

saturday night going out with a few mates.

sunday hangin out with mates all day.

Monday get all my gear ready for my trip to canberra to ride the downhill mountain bike tourny.

cheers james

only 3 more sleeps..... :yahoo:

heading out with a couple mates aboard fishfinder to do what tones does best.............find fish :biggrin2: ......

by the looks of the weather its gonna be packed out browns and the like.... looking the best its been for ages....... lets hope the water temps are a bit better than of late...... to all those heading out...tight lines........steve....

Sydney Coastal Waters,Broken Bay to Port Hacking and 60nm seawards:

Strong Wind Warning.

Thursday until midnight: Wind: NW 18/23 knots.Sea: 1.5 to 2 metres.Swell: S/SE 1 metre.

Friday: Wind: W/NW 15/20 knots, increasing to 20/30 knots late morning/early afternoon.Sea: 1.5 to 2 metres, increasing to 2.0 to 3.0 metres during the afternoon. Swell: S/SE to 1 metre.

Saturday Outlook: Wind: W 20/30 knots.

Sunday Outlook: Wind: SW/SE 13/18 knots.

:ranting2: bloody wind...... grrrrrrrrrr

Edited by roosterman

Cheers

David.

Yep , organised my gear yesterday & sorted a few things out on the boat. Will hook up tomorrow for a flying start on Saturday.

Just checked the weather , 20/30 knots Westerly :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Should be a reasonable run to the heads going out , perhaps a bit of a challenge coming home.

Hope the fish are on the bite close in to the cliffs where it should be reasonably protected otherwise , plan B , along Brighton beach.

Geoff