Stickers Are Here

FISHRAIDER boat stickers are now here.

They will be available at the next social - 16th Sept Back to the Bay.

They are larger and remain at $15 each

Blues, white and red

post-869-1187239539_thumb.jpg

post-869-1187239550_thumb.jpg

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

I need a pair of the maroon coloured ones for my Mustang's centre console.

Can I pay by credit card and get them posted up to my place at Ambarvale in case I can't get a deckie for the social?

I also need a fishraiders cap for myself and my grandson little jewgaffer, not the hat type ones, little jewgaffer says we should wear the cap style ones.

Thanks,

jewgaffer :1fishing1: .

hi donna can i get 2 maroon stickers for the tinnie thanks i dont mean to be a pain but is there any way to get hold of them from wattos so i can have them on for the social if not its all good just thought it would be good to see them on the boats on the day

cheers mick

Can I pay by credit card and get them posted up to my place at Ambarvale in case I can't get a deckie for the social?

I also need a fishraiders cap for myself and my grandson little jewgaffer, not the hat type ones, little jewgaffer says we should wear the cap style ones.

Thanks,

jewgaffer, swordie will sort you out with those items and will call you soon

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Ok stickers will be available tomorrow afternoon for anyone near Fishfinder Bait and Tackle at Matraville.

Watto's will also have them within the next couple of weeks (when we can get them out there)

They will also be available at the social.

We have 30 blues, 10 red and 10 white - 4 of the red are already reserved by breamhtr and jewgaffer.

If any other members want the red ones please let me know now so I can order more in the next run.

We have 250 more to come so no one will miss out!!!

Lets go raiders :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Mrsswordfisherman,

Is there any chance you could post the dimensions of the stickers? sounds stupid but i wana know if they'll fit my yak!!!!

Cheers, Bobfish

65 cms x 14 cms and thats is because the dollie is the largest part of the sticker

Thanks,

Nice meeting your darling lady Shirley again ,you are now set Byron with your Fishraider Hats and Stickers.

Cheers Stewy

Nice meeting your darling lady Shirley again ,you are now set Byron with your Fishraider Hats and Stickers.

Cheers Stewy

Thanks a million Stewy and I tell ya what Stewy these Fishraider.com.au Caps are fabulous Caps and the Fishraider Stickers are an absolute sensation. :thumbup:

I recommend every Fishraider whether they own a boat or not should seriously consider putting these stickers on their boat or car coz I reckon, not only does it let us indentify with one and other and communicate on the water as l'espris de corps ( the combined spirit of the soldiers before the pending battle) - in this case with the fish-,

the stickers have an aura of pure quality and distinctiveness about them which adds thouands of dollars to the look of a fishing boat.

Hey Stumpy and Joanne have you got them on that awesome Bertram of yours as I reckon they will well and truly put the icing on the finish of that fantastic example of a well loved puritano fishing machine which also looks like a million dollar weekend holiday on the water and a floating restaurant as well :thumbup:

Thanks Stew and Donna just for being yourselves and that in Shirley's and my book is something that's just about one of a kind in the administration of the sport of fishing.

Your efforts are very much appreciated by everybody, don't you worry about that!

Cheers

jewgaffer,Shirl and little jewgaffer :yahoo::thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

to big for my boat, let me know when we get smaller ones though

How big is your boat mate ??? I have a 4.1 poly and I have just added an even larger one :biggrin2:

post-256-1188896133_thumb.jpg

post-256-1188896142_thumb.jpg

post-256-1188896152_thumb.jpg

Cheers Swordfisherman

picked my stickers up from wattos today also got a cpl of squid jigs watto was very helpful pointing me in the right direction on wat ones to get and where to use them as iv never used them befor but with the new ambition of my first king when the water warms up they might just come in handy cheers mate

mick