Flathead And Trevallys At Caberita

dunc333

hi all!

I'm dunc333s son Dallas. I'm talking about me and my dad catching flathead and trevallys at caberita on a boat.first nothing happed but then we got hits. My dad caught five flatheads in fifteen minutes.i caught three flathead in five minutes.My dad caught the next two fish which were both trevallys that were over a kilo.Then I caught the last fish which was a 55cm flathead.It was my dad and I best fishing on a boat.

hi all!

I'm dunc333s son Dallas. I'm talking about me and my dad catching flathead and trevallys at caberita on a boat.first nothing happed but then we got hits. My dad caught five flatheads in fifteen minutes.i caught three flathead in five minutes.My dad caught the next two fish which were both trevallys that were over a kilo.Then I caught the last fish which was a 55cm flathead.It was my dad and I best fishing on a boat.

Great effort any pics

hi all!

boy that many flatties in such a short time is tops plus the fat trevs too. sounds like a cracker of a sess you guys had.

hi all!

Well done sounds like a great day out.