Hello Spring !

Bream Mad

Hi Raiders,

After struggling though winter with low catch rates and not a single Bream from my local stream things are turning around!. Last weekend the flatties returned and nailed four little ones before I scored a prize Bass(35cm) from the Salt :thumbup:

So when i arrived on Sat morning I was once again feeling confident of some action.

Despite the ultra low tide when it started rushing in the fish quickly got on the job, and once again the squidgy bug took this quality Bream :biggrin2:

post-2475-1188693533_thumb.jpg

A good size for this water at 32cm and fought very well, although after release he needed some resus which is unusual for Bream

Bring on Spring :yahoo:

BM

Hi Raiders,

After struggling though winter with low catch rates and not a single Bream from my local stream things are turning around!. Last weekend the flatties returned and nailed four little ones before I scored a prize Bass(35cm) from the Salt :thumbup:

So when i arrived on Sat morning I was once again feeling confident of some action.

Despite the ultra low tide when it started rushing in the fish quickly got on the job, and once again the squidgy bug took this quality Bream :biggrin2:

post-2475-1188693533_thumb.jpg

A good size for this water at 32cm and fought very well, although after release he needed some resus which is unusual for Bream

Bring on Spring :yahoo:

BM

I actually caught a couple of fish yesterday myself, after having half a dozen attemps through winter it was great to feel the braid getting taught and the sp's getting smashed.

come on summer. :1fishing1::beersmile:

I actually caught a couple of fish yesterday myself, after having half a dozen attemps through winter it was great to feel the braid getting taught and the sp's getting smashed.

come on summer. :1fishing1::beersmile:

you going down this afternoon? ill prob go for abit

Just watched an old video of Kevin Gleed catching massive bream at Mallacoota on Fishing Australia!! Exciting stuff!!!

Any bream on lure is exciting stuff!! Well done BM! I have only foul hooked them on sps & only caught 3 on hb lures so far!!

Ah well ..... there are always blackies :1prop: (free bait!)

Cheerio

Roberta