Who's Fish Is It Anyway?

RodHolder

Whoever has the abilty to eat alloy, metal, plastic and all the other tad bits of crap in the bottom of our boat? You game Jewgaffer :1prop::biggrin2: ?

D&G

Hi Dan and Greg. Good post.

No, not game so much these days Dan and Greg, only bay and estuary fishing old mates.

You'll find big fish have ability and take it from me Squidgies and Tsnunamis are pretty tasty, they're not too slow to eat bits of metal cut up from an old boat when they're in frenzy either,:wacko: and the tad bits of crap should stir up the baitfish. Seems the boat has excellent value and I like the sales plug :wacko::1Lighten:

Hope this helps

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Hi Guys,

Please help with a ongoing dispute.

These are the facts: person A catches live squid, puts it on his specifically rigged up rod.

person A positions boat with leccy into the strick zone & holds it there.

person A cast livey out & then passes rod to person B.

person B, strikes, fights fish & with the help of person A (manouvering boat for best fighting position) lands fish with net.

Who should take credit for the capture? its got to go to one or the other!!! no "team Work" responses, no 60/40 % breakdown.

This argument needs to end here & now!!!

Please post responce.

cheers

This type of scenario happens on my boat all the time. Most of my mates dont have the knowledge/ experience/ gear that I have so I mostly do things my way. We use my bait, lures, boat, electrics, i tie most of the knots, we use my techniques, fish in the places I take them to, tell them where to cast and how to cast, but when a fish is hooked say trolling, we have turns fighing them and whoever fights the fish says they CAUGHT it and they get the credit for it.

I have no problems with this as I get just as much enjoyment watching someone fight a fish that I hunted than fighting the fish myself.

PS. I have a feeling your A hehehehe. sorry.

Edited by Roylo

This type of scenario happens on my boat all the time. Most of my mates dont have the knowledge/ experience/ gear that I have so I mostly do things my way. We use my bait, lures, boat, electrics, i tie most of the knots, we use my techniques, fish in the places I take them to, tell them where to cast and how to cast, but when a fish is hooked say trolling, we have turns fighing them and whoever fights the fish CAUGHT it.

I have no problems with this as I get just as much enjoyment watching someone fight a fish that I hunted than fighting the fish myself.

PS. I have a feeling your A hehehehe. sorry.

Close Roylo, But It is I who am A :1prop::biggrin2:

Guys Its all a laugh in good nature between Person B and myself but its an Interesting Topic Steve (rodholder) thought would occupy our afternoon today.

Chris

Close Roylo, But It is I who am A :1prop::biggrin2:

Guys Its all a laugh in good nature between Person B and myself but its an Interesting Topic Steve (rodholder) thought would occupy our afternoon today.

Chris

lol....sorry aero didnt mean to offend or push an opinion........

It has definately occupy the arvo for many of us...

We had a simalar scenario a while back when we got that jew, Crazy John and Crazy Faridition were arguing who actually caught the fish between them......funny thing is none of them actually got the fish....it was Sal who really got it......

On my boat its usually the closest to the rod grabs it and we dont care who catches it..so long as the boat has a good day

B.

But I know with the guys and gals I fish with it doesnt really matter solong as fun is had by all,,,,,,,,,,, And fish are caught,,,,,,,

Dan

PS Yeh the boat has excellent value. Just leave it outa the water long enough so she drys between me and Greg :1fishing1:

Edited by Dan and Greg

I have the answer that you are all waiting to hear :biggrin2:

GO FISHING BY YOURSELF AS YOU DONT NEED ANYONE TO TAKE ALL YOUR GLORY :1yikes:

What a silly thread :thumbdown:

All fishing is a team thing unless you are by yourself.

Swordfisherman