Tv Fishing Show

Dalucius

I was just doing a survey and it has Australian Fishing Championships listed on it.

Thought you all might like to know about it.

Saturday December 1st Midday Channel 10.

I hope I remember to watch it.

I've been watching the series,

It's been very informative as well as entertaining.

I have watched every episode so far, but I missed last week's .... dammit ..... I hear it was Awoonga - very annoyed! I have my video set up to tape it every week .... somehow turned it off last week! :1badmood:

Roberta

Interesting to see that both Forster & Nambucca were considered tough going in the bream rounds (no-one got 5 fish) & also Monduran for bass - only one legal bass boated the whole day (lots of barra tho .... wrong target!)

i love the show. :thumbup:

funny though how they always talk about catch and release. and how to do it right.

but its ok to get so excited catching a fish, that when you present it to the camera you have to shake the crap out of it :074:

mmmmm shaking kills babies... so I dont emagine its good for survival rates of released fish.

But i do like them getting G'd up.

adds more excitement.

The show could do with more trash talking, show ponies, break dancing, and head butting of boat windscreens, like the US bass shows.

Edited by CaineS

I'm just curious how many weeks it was on, seemed like this week was the final and the trophy awarded :1prop:

Definately was entertaining even though I saw this only episode only :(

At the conclusion of the episode, they said they would have to ABT grand final on ch. 10 later during the year sometime. Can't wait for that, so long as we know when it is on :mad3:

edit: Looks to be on 15th December

Edited by AmateurDave

Hi Dave

I think there were only the 6 sessions this time - 2 x bream, 2 x bass & 2 x barra sessions. They did mention a Bream Championship that will be on Channel 10 in the next week or so ...... keep checking out the TV guide!

The bream sessions were Forster & Nambucca, the Bass were Monduran and Cania, the barra at Awoonga & Teemburra. No doubt the dvd will be available soon!!

The action at Teemburra was really hot - so funny watching them drop the fish, Tim Morgan & his buddy dropped it 3 times (including it jumping out of the boat back into the water) before actually securing it & measuring it. It was netted 3 times! It makes it so funny the way they talk you thru the fish - just like us, only we 'think it' - they say it!

Boy! You feel the excitement tho!!

Roberta

For those who missed certain show the AFC they did put all shows on youtube through a cretain site i carnt mention which is connected to Fishing Monthly...hint hint.

Or if mods give the ok id post links.

The action at Teemburra was really hot - so funny watching them drop the fish, Tim Morgan & his buddy dropped it 3 times (including it jumping out of the boat back into the water) before actually securing it & measuring it. It was netted 3 times! It makes it so funny the way they talk you thru the fish - just like us, only we 'think it' - they say it!

HAHA toooo funny Roberta.

Poor buggers failing to get a proper hook up too, losing the fish which could've perhaps won the comp for them.