Syd Harbour

oldsalty

HEy all,

Nice calm morning to head out this morning from middle harbour. where the water was very brown. Highlights were a nice cuttle fish while squidding and my mate trev scored his first kingy!

well done mate :thumbup:

post-5495-1197193810_thumb.jpg

At 90 cm he was an excellent first fish and the biggest king my boat has seen. He didnt come in easily though and trev looked a little worn out after the fight!

We also scored two more in th 75cm range and a rat with the cuttlefish being the prefered bait. And out of 5 crab pots we didnt manage a single crab :1prop:

I will have to get the rest of the photos off you later salts.

that fish, for my first kingie was so much fun!!! Same bat time same bat channel next week - Woo Hoo!!

Had the whole family round this evening for some BBQ kingie, absolutley beautiful!

I am addicted - full Stop! :1fishing1:

trev.

HEy all,

Nice calm morning to head out this morning from middle harbour. where the water was very brown. Highlights were a nice cuttle fish while squidding and my mate trev scored his first kingy!

well done mate :thumbup:

post-5495-1197193810_thumb.jpg

At 90 cm he was an excellent first fish and the biggest king my boat has seen. He didnt come in easily though and trev looked a little worn out after the fight!

We also scored two more in th 75cm range and a rat with the cuttlefish being the prefered bait. And out of 5 crab pots we didnt manage a single crab :1prop:

awsome king there champ thats a pearler.

WOW what a great start to your kingfishing addiction!

You will never forget that morning mate well done!

We tried to find them that morning but to no avail

we ended up with an 80 cm jew right at the end of

the morning...thank god..been up since 8am sat morn

so was delirious by 10 am sunday!

Will be out hunting again on saturday morn

cheers mate top fish!

jason