Jigging Jb Onboard Domenica Iii ( Video Link)

netic

Hey guys, just got back from Callala Bay for a week on a family holiday...

Whilst there i was lucky enough to get the opprotunity to go on Domenica III which is Keepin Tab's boat...

He took us out for some jigging and live baiting for kings....

Needless to say we got heaps of kings whislt jigging...probably around 50-60 we lost count....we had many quadruple hook ups.....Both me and my mate Suley were rooted after catching 15+ fish each....

Then we livebaiting for some marlin and kings......

We had three massive hook ups on 35cm slimies.........we pulled the hooks on 1 fish and another run Anthony straight to the bottom and busted him off, Anthony has everybit of drag tightened but could not stop it....

The third fish is the most dissapointing of all....after a good fight we had it boatside and after a few headshakes it won its freedom before the gaff was ready to go in....This fish was estimated well over 10kg so as you can imagine all onboard were very dissapointed. But we had a great day fishing on a Fantastic boat that rides like a dream with good company.

Anthony taught me and my mate Suley heaps about JB and how to fish the area correctly to get maximum results and his knowledge was awesome. We are now Hooked on JB......

Thanks alot Anthony and hopefully i can get yopu onto some sydney kings to return the favour ( not as big as the hoodlums we lost but still good fun)....

Also like to thank Anthony for the great info on Crossing the Crookhaven Bar, without it we could have been in trouble as we have zero bar crossing experience.

Heres a short video of Suley and Anthony hooking up

Edited by netic

ant is a jigging machine by the looks of that clip and the time i saw him jigging when i was aboard offtap. well done guys some great footage there and good fish. Definately hotting up down there at the moment, and when that wind stays away it makes for great fishing. hopefully head down for a fish down that way soon by the sounds of it.

Edited by Kingies till i die

Great Video Oz, Ant sure has that jigging style down pat, jigged next to him a few times and still cant work out how he keeps that smooth action going for so long, Too bad on the lost Hoods but would of been a blast, Im loving JB also, great place, hoping to be back down at end of week. Cheers Dave

Great Video Oz, Ant sure has that jigging style down pat, jigged next to him a few times and still cant work out how he keeps that smooth action going for so long, Too bad on the lost Hoods but would of been a blast, Im loving JB also, great place, hoping to be back down at end of week. Cheers Dave

Mate Anthony is a machine when it comes to jigging...and he does it all with an overhead...i tried it with his reel and couldnt get any co-ordination...looked like an amatuer compared to him.......

The lost hoods were still awesome fun....especially when Anthony we having his line ripped out...i just stood there and watched his line ripping out knowing that whatever it was it was massive....

The next day two of anthonys mates got a 10 and a 15kg king from the same area......awesome kingy action at JB and we will be fishing that area a few times this year and its only 2 hours south of sydney.....

Anthony, if you ever need a crew just give me a call

If anyone needs any gamefishing or JB advice give Anthony a msg.....His willingness to help is amazing and he shows the true spirit of a fisherman....