Back With A Vengance!

Sammy0884

Hey Lads and Ladies,

As some of you might have noticed, things have been all quiet on the water front with myself and CFD, having sold my trusty old Bluefin in November we were without a fishing machine!

So...

Just a quick post about the new rig i picked up yesterday....

After spending the best part of two months picking through every boat advertisment, crap hulls, crap motors... two budget revisions (one up, then one back down at reality) we were starting to go mad! Then it all happened last friday night, i saw a cute little Seafarer for sale on boatpoint for the right kind of money... i rang up and made plans to inspect the following day.. after a cancellation of the inspection i was getting nervous, but it all came good, i inspected on wednesday, left a deposit and collected Thursday (two trips to Hawks nest and back in two days) It turned out to be the steal of the century. 2001 model Seafarer Ventura Half cabin, Mercury 115hp four stroke EFI, Dual axle tinka trailer and all the fruit on the boat. It is absolutley immaculate as it had been left in storage for its entire life.... i purchased it with 44 hours on it.

Here is a few pics after chris' and i sea tested it last night ( took two 45cm flatties too) where it passed with flying colours... a 900kg bare 5.5m hull is very different to a 400kg tinnie :o

post-1587-1201214472_thumb.jpg

post-1587-1201214489_thumb.jpg

post-1587-1201214503_thumb.jpg

post-1587-1201214516_thumb.jpg

Beautiful looking boat that one Sammy. After all that searching and looking at everything around the place, sure gives Seafarer a mighty wrap and a huge plug that's for sure !!. :thumbup:

I luv the name KRULL !!!!!!!! Grrrrr!!!!!! Great name that one and sounds like the nemesis of all jewfish.

I'd luv to be able to just step on and off that one at Parsely Bay wiping the squid ink off the gunnels with a serviette as I walk off to a limo with someone holding the door open for me. You interested Sammy ?? :D:lol:

Well done mate . Very happy for you!!!

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Very Nice Sammy. You going to bring it round for the full work over next week?

Cheers! I'll be down at currarong with the missus next thursday through sunday Tabs ...

As for additions, i have it planned out already..

- Lowrance LCX-27C (already have mapping card)

- VHF radio, epirb.

- Install my Reelax outriggers

- Stainless rocket launcher

- Port a Potti for the missus...

- Plumb the dual bait tanks and add a high pressure deck wash

Budget it very tight at the moment so most of it will have to wait...

Well, the Armani Twins have scored big time!

Superb purchase Sammy. (Love the black on the tail of the boat too, I was worried you were going to turn to the other side and run an E-Tech :1onono: )

You realise that you 2 probably overlooked a complete new designer range of clothing to go with this wonderful boat.

ie: Dirty Dog sunnies

Billabong Shirt

Country Road cargo pants- pulled up to knees of course

Diesel low cut runners

And a Roxy wallet on a chain (To show your sensitivity towards women)

Dont let me down you 2 !

Cheers,

Stumpy

Well, the Armani Twins have scored big time!

Superb purchase Sammy. (Love the black on the tail of the boat too, I was worried you were going to turn to the other side and run an E-Tech :1onono: )

You realise that you 2 probably overlooked a complete new designer range of clothing to go with this wonderful boat.

ie: Dirty Dog sunnies

Billabong Shirt

Country Road cargo pants- pulled up to knees of course

Diesel low cut runners

And a Roxy wallet on a chain (To show your sensitivity towards women)

Dont let me down you 2 !

Cheers,

Stumpy

Ahhhhhhhh :Funny-Post:

nice rig mate.

it will serve you well.

just watch as they like to dip their nose a little at troll speed. so make sure your clears are in good order or you get the occasional one in the lap. good to wake you up.

few trips out and playing with the trim and you will have it sorted.

unbelievable boat in a following sea though some days weve been out im glad i was in a seafarer!

i just sold my viking :(

post-268-1201229505_thumb.jpg

miss it already!

Col

G'day Sammy ,

Absolutely gorgeous looking vessel , the most important question is : When can I go for a ride in her? :074:

It will be much more comfortable than your last boat , particularly when coming back from outside. It will be very interesting to do the fuel comparisons between the 2 boats !!

Enjoy her !

Ross

Sammy nice pick up mate

she's a sweet looking unit :thumbup:

and good to see your looking to keep

the :wife: happy

Here's a new avatar you could use :074:

post-3054-1201245231_thumb.jpg

Dont be silly Chris, Krull hasnt even got sunnies on. (Let alone some cool runners)

Mind you............nice piece next to him - in your dreams Sammy! :1yikes:

Cheers,

Soon to be barred

Stumpy :biggrin2: