Harbour Bash For A Nice Mixed Bag

jenno64

Hit Lane Cove on the turn of the low tide this morning and had a tidy session trolling HBs around drop-offs and rock walls. Ended up with a 37cm whiting, 3 bream from 31-33cm and 5 flatties 42-48cm. Threw back thousands of undersized tailor, bream and whiting.

Cheers, Rob

post-4017-1207888755_thumb.jpg

post-4017-1207888988_thumb.jpg

Edited by jenno64

Nice work Rob.

Is that a Hobie hatch the bream is resting on? I fish the area a bit myself out of a Hobie.

You don't mind eating the fish from the area? I've thrown back 40cm+ bream and a 55cm flattie recently (see pic) due to the dioxin issue around that part of Sydney.

Might be heading out there sometime over the weekend.

Cheers

Marty

post-1576-1207889748_thumb.jpg

Hit Lane Cove on the turn of the low tide this morning and had a tidy session trolling HBs around drop-offs and rock walls. Ended up with a 37cm whiting, 3 bream from 31-33cm and 5 flatties 42-48cm. Threw back thousands of undersized tailor, bream and whiting.

Cheers, Rob

nice haul of fish there mate, well done on the great mixed bag. looks good for dinner at your place. :1prop:

Cheers, Rob

Well done. Good to see a yakka on the water anytime. Noticed the lid to the inside of the yak in the background of the first bream. I once borrowed a friends hobie and stashed a muddie inside. I didn't realise it then had free reign to the rest of the watercraft. It took us ages to eventually get it out - turning the hobie upside down and sliding the shelled beast from one end to the other before it hit the jackpot pocket once again.

Regards Cobbler