Origin 2

brother of tang

They deserved to win but fair dinkum they got some calls go their way...2nd try was a dead set forward pass and some other 50-50 calls went all their way...having said that they still deserved to win but I'd rather see a match without so much errors from the officials...

what a terriable game went to bed just after half time ...the blues would have done better if they sent the referee packing...the second maroons try was a foward pass...but i dont think that changed the game to much....i now think rugby league is only a matter of bums on seats....bob

what a terriable game went to bed just after half time ...the blues would have done better if they sent the referee packing...the second maroons try was a foward pass...but i dont think that changed the game to much....i now think rugby league is only a matter of bums on seats....bob

Nothing to do with the ref, Bob. It was simply a matter of NSW being absolutely hammered by a strong cohesive attack / defence game by Qld.

The poor old Blues got caught napping.

GO QLD.

Tuffy

we were beaten by a better side on the night, can't argue with that, but I dont think they would've been 30 points better without the ref on their side, Archer had a blinder for Qld. 100% forward pass for the 2nd try. They got all the 50/50 calls, and even some that were blatantley wrong. Qld have been in the paper whinging about the ref in game 1, i guess he thought he better help em out up there. Gasnier and i Turner have got some serious questions to answer about their defence, Qld 1st try should not have been allowed to happen, poor effort all over from the blues. Bring on Sydney and game 3

Edited by hookenup

Yep, bring on game 3 - It may be in NSW where Qld don't have the best record, but right now the Maroons are pumped to the max and the Blues are probably more than slightly head-nicked and arse-kicked.They're going to have to overcome that mind-set before the next game. Trouble is, every time they watch the replay for training, they will see how ineffective they were last night.

We'll see in 3 weeks - Go the Maroons.

Tuffy

Even if there were some 50/50 calls i thought NSW got a few of them in game 1.

Queensland were the much better team on the night though totally deserved it.

now lets see the Maroons win the decider :1prop:

GO QLD!!