So Who Got A Iphone?

johnno

After deciding to get a iphone over a month or so ago

i want one

i made calls all day to get the 16gig model

9optus stores all sold out

i then decided to go to the apple store after work then got there and was told the doors are now closed

so they can process all the people in line in store.grrrrrr

That the way the cookie crumbles

So who out there got one?

Nice interface but features let it down...they should have had more in it. The N95 8G can do more, or look at the HTC TyTN11...they just arent as flash looking.

If all else fails, Im sure you will see them on eBay soon.

hey robeebee wats the LG viewty like???? thats wat im planing on upgrading to next week.....as good as its made out to be???.

i love it mate

great big screen and very clear video

will take an 8 gig card but you must fill it past 6 gigs on your pc first

and dont format the card on the phone or you will turn an 8 gig micro sd into a 2 gig

the only thing it doesnt have is Navigator

:dito::dito:

My Nokia 6500 Classic will do me fine.

:dito: My nokia 6500 classic has got of what i need,

except i keep braking it!

i reckon there are other phones out there with more or the same as what the iphone has and cheaper. i dunno what the qualitie of them are like though but the iphone doesnt interest me

• 4 weeks later...

I would love one.

Been a Mac tragic since 84 BUT I've lost a few phones overboard ( You know the velcro on the fishing shirt or the zip in the trackie top!!!! ).

Nothing like watching a few hundred dollar phone still ringing gliding to the depths!!! So the $59 nokia is what I'm on at the moment..

cheers

inhlanzi

I broke my Nokia N73 joystick snowboarding !!!!! &$)#@(&)$#(

Looked at a few phones SE W910i, iPhone etc ..

Luckilly we had a few Blackberry's lying around at work so I grabbed one & I am back in business ..

The iphone is cool .. for about 2 minutes .. then you will get bored of it. It is big, it is heavy and they have tried to put too many functions into it.

The download plans in Australia are expensive too .. Expensive brick.

I broke my Nokia N73 joystick snowboarding !!!!! &$)#@(&)$#(

Looked at a few phones SE W910i, iPhone etc ..

Luckilly we had a few Blackberry's lying around at work so I grabbed one & I am back in business ..

The iphone is cool .. for about 2 minutes .. then you will get bored of it. It is big, it is heavy and they have tried to put too many functions into it.

The download plans in Australia are expensive too .. Expensive brick.

I have been using an iphone for 2 weeks now and after all the fun of having a new phone and playing with the different options i will be going back to my N51.

It is great for emails, games but it is pain to use as a day to day phone.

Aw shit hoges, sorry to hear ... I mean .. those were my thoughts and I DON'T OWN an iPhone ! I did not expect an owner to actually agree with my view that it's not the most practical phone around ..

I wish they'd just make 'more functional' phones.

Colour

Makes and receives calls

SMS

MMS

Bluetooth

sweetass ..

Aw shit hoges, sorry to hear ... I mean .. those were my thoughts and I DON'T OWN an iPhone ! I did not expect an owner to actually agree with my view that it's not the most practical phone around ..

I wish they'd just make 'more functional' phones.

Colour

Makes and receives calls

SMS

MMS

Bluetooth

sweetass ..

All good didnt cost me a cent.

My N51 (or E51 can't rememer) does most of the crap the i phone does it is half the size and a 1/4 the weight.

I must admit i have never enjoyed sitting in the doctor surgery as much since i have had the iphone snooker and solitaire are awesome

Chick will love the phone(and Johnno :1prop: ) i can't get it off my misses she is always playing games on it

Edited by hoges1974

I used to be a phone nerd. Found myself wanting all the latest & greatest only to realise that a phone is a phone. I've had iMates (2 models) one was CDMA & that got scraped, other was a JasJam which I literaly threw in the bin 2 weeks after getting it (No, I didn't pay, telstra did) Sony Erricsons, nokias etc etc, man I've had some expensive little ear wigs, but those days are gone. As long as I can sync my outlook calendar so I get reminders of appointments on the phone & make phone calls I am now satisfied & content to no longer watse hours of my life looking at all the specs on various models. I have better things to do, like waste hours drooling over shinny fishing tackle.

Here's a couple of youtube vids that you might like though.

The first one is .....well ......why?

These one's are funny.

the funniest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgZKjJt-TkU...feature=related

One more for ya's :1prop: