2008 Back To The Bay Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoke to 'Pick-A-Box" and he tells me that he's taking the winch off the trailer to get it fixed. He doesn't think he'll have it back by the weekend, so that means we'll probably not be able to make it on Sunday. (Bummer!) We'll come down by car to say hello if we get a chance.

Cheers

Peter

Hey Hodgey!

Can a bring a non-member mate of mine?..or is it too late?...He's Richard..we'll be LB..

so that will be Ritchie + Richard..

I'll bring some sausages/meat with me! :)

Guests who sign on must be with a Fishraider member ,no blow ins.

All good Ritchie. I will add you both!

Cheers

Hodgey

Hi Guys,

I would love to attend, is it ok if I am shorebased for the social day?

Regards

Nick

You are welcome to fish landbased, Nick, and you have been added.

Cheers

Hodgey

I will be there sometime Swordy IF any body wants to fish on Billfisher at Pt Stephens with the Raiders group 3,4th and 5th FEb...come and see me directly or ring 9534 2378

Ross

Great Ross ,see you there :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

The weather looks to be fine on the Social day with moderate winds from the NNW :biggrin2:

We should be up and running by around 5.30 am for regos and food.

Just remember all your safety gear for your boats and remember to be safe and respect all others at the park and on the water as you are representing Fishraider.

We leave the park clean and tidy and all help after the event will be much appreciated.

No littering at all.

GOOD LUCK to everyone who particiaptes and we hope the fish are on the bite :thumbup:

Cheers Admin

Disaster Averted!!!!

Here's the story....

Camera stopped working today, battery symbol on the camera body was flashing. At the time the battery had a full charge. I am thinking to myself the battery has just shat itself (12,000+ shutter rotations and many charges in its life) so I fork out $92.00 for a new genuine battery.

Camera still not working.

In the car and rush into Pyrmont to Pentax headquarters. Guys there plug it into the computer and determine the camera itself has packed it in. Now in 2+ years of being a Pentax owner not a single hiccup. State my case to the manager and how important Sunday is and how I don't want to let anybody down. They replaced the camera body, battery, charger on the spot and I walked out with a new camera body.

I'd just like to thank the folks at C R Kennedy (Pentax) for their help, it's nice to know that they support their users with quality service and outstanding camera products.

Nick.