2008 Back To The Bay Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still after someone in need of a deckie! Preferably fishing sp's for flatties but not really fussed what we do! Im 22yrs old and an absolute barrel of laughs...if i dont say so myself! Shoot me Pm or something if you are after a decky, I have never fished the bay though so wont be able to help out in terms of spots!

Hi. I'm new to Fishraider and not exactly sure of my availability on the 28th yet. However, can I be put down as a tentative attendee?

I thought I might head over and just fish the shore along Lady Robinson's beach or off the groynes. It would be good to meet a few members. :) I have to see how my shoulder handles the casting after a recent shoulder reconstruction. :wacko:

Thanks,

Baz

Pls add Mottyman , son Andy & myself to the list.

Realy looking foward to the day. First outing in 5 months

Geoff

You bloody rippa!!!! :biggrin2:

It's been at least 8 months since I've wet a line in anger. I've probably forgotten how actually!!!! :074:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again on the day.

Cheers

David.

Hodgey is right , this one will be a ripper !!

To all of you who have donated goodies for the Social , we will be on site from 0500 , so it would be appreciated if we could have the aforementioned goodies for that time . If this is too early for you , send me a PM , and I will arrange to have them picked on the Saturday .

See you all there !!

Ross

The steering is fixed so we are in.

We were out in the Bay today and while the fishing was slow, the weather and conditions were absolutely magnificent. The water was a little cold thought between 12.6 and 14.2 degrees.

Edited by Lasty