Kingey For Dinner

inhlanzi

snapper hunter you are a goose...i've spent many hours fishing next to OZs crew and why would he bother keeping undersize kings when he catches so many good fish.

if you want fish handed to you on a plate then go to a restaurant because you won't get much help here with your attitude....

Great catch inhlanzi,

the kings look fat, hopefully thisll be a great season for u and the rest of us...keep the reports coming.

Snapper hunter, seriously, give yourself an uppercut and wake up...if you cant respect someones time and effort in sharing info on a forum, then don't waste our time.

snapper hunter, dude, take a chill pill. Why would you let something so minor bother you so much? Surely you must have bigger things in life to worry about mate. I'm only a new member here but read a lot of posts before signing up and never seen anyone get so fired up about a blury picture. I'd hate to see how you react when the TV reception goes bad??? Deep breaths mate, deep breaths.

:tease::tease::tease:

And well done on the kings.

Edited by LittleNoah

Nice fish there mike!!!

Was out there on sunday riggin and bumped into a few other fellow raiders. Great day and heaps of kings, Did you also find they shut down early?

On The other matter, Guys as others have said, Just get out and find them, Help from this forum is great but there is nothing like finding a patch and doing it over and over again. You will learn so much more and have that knowledge for life.

Vince

Hey Snapper Hunter

Sorry you feel like that.

I blur out the background of the pics out of respect for the blokes who tell me about, show me and take me to their spots.

There are a lot of blokes on this site that know me and and have shared their knowledge and skills with me. In turn there are many of whom I have helped and shared my skill with. When I get to know a person I am more than happy to share spots and techniques with them.

I used to show backgrounds and two things happened. I was asked by the blokes who told me the spots not to post the pics and in some cases soon after my post there were nets and traps laid in the area and a lot of boats pitched up in the area that were not there before.

I like to take pics soon after we catch the fish as the fish look a lot better in the pics but that leaves you with the problem of the background so that is why I blur it out.

I also believe that a big part of fishing is finding the spot for yourself!

cheers

inhlanzi

Mate you are absolutly right. :thumbup:

Ive been fishing for as long as I can remember as an amiture and 3 years on my own boat and have never cought a Kingie before.

I said to my self one day the winter just past, I am going to do my reaserch on how when and where to catch them so I WILL catch a kingie this summer or at least Ill try very hard to anyway.

From what I gather its about sounding areas, patiance and persistance not bitching about people that have done so to get their results..... and the hunt so far has been hell fun.

The reaserch has paid off allready although not with kingies but fun never the less.

Ill get me some soon and will proudly post the photos as well (PS. with blanked background :biggrin2: )cause I found them.

Go :1fishing1: and enjoy it