Kingey For Dinner

inhlanzi

Hey Josh - I promise just as you blokes pulled off they hit us.

Maybe next time I will be able to have a proper look at your boat.

She sits really nicely in the water. I think you did well by upgrading.

Watch out for Pete'e (GoFish) report tonight...

cheers

inhlanzi

Hey Slinkey if I am not mistaken your new abode is up near the Wilson Factory...maybe you will have to go and do a bit of a reccie for us blues.

I think they call a kingey with a morone jersey a cobia!

PS Send GofishPete a PM and get him to save you a "going away" slab of fresh Harbour Kingey

cheers

inhlanzi

Thanks Red

Mine tasted delicious...

The bigger one had +_ 17cm whiting like fish in it.

Have you got your Jewie gear ready for the season?

The whole system is on he change at the moment.

cheers

inhlanzi

Ay nice kings but i relly cant stand when guys blur out the backround of a pic so they dun show the spot if your goin to do that then dont even post the picture on her FFS

Its pissing me and i rekon its pissing alot of other people to always see a picture blur take the pic wen u get home at least!!!!

To stingy to tell us where aboutz in harbour aswell FFS these ppl!!!!

EDIT: This person has been removed for his comments and zero input - mrsswordfisherman

Snapper Hunter....

Honestly, it's HIS choice to do what he likes with HIS pics.

Mike has always been extremely helpful on this site and is more than willing to share info and put up reports.

Why should you know exactly where they were caught when Mike and his mate are the one's who've put in the hard yards to find the fish?

Sounds like you're a little jealous?

Tony

i relly cant stand when guys blur out the backround of a pic

Its pissing me and i rekon its pissing alot of other people to always see a picture blur take the pic wen u get home at least!!!!

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

It's not pissin me - chill out and find your own spots.

Plenty of Kingy's at the fish markets if you can't catch them yourself.

Nice job guys, conditions look great too for a day on the water. :thumbup:

Ay nice kings but i relly cant stand when guys blur out the backround of a pic so they dun show the spot if your goin to do that then dont even post the picture on her FFS

I'm sure Mike will let you know where and how he caught the kings now that you have posted that reply. Honestly, what have you contributed to the forum for all us to learn from?

Mike is neither stingy nor mean spirited when it comes to locations or techniques.

You must be one of those blokes who thinks that the kingies only live in the one location.

BTW - well done Mike.

Hey Snapper Hunter

Sorry you feel like that.

I blur out the background of the pics out of respect for the blokes who tell me about, show me and take me to their spots.

There are a lot of blokes on this site that know me and and have shared their knowledge and skills with me. In turn there are many of whom I have helped and shared my skill with. When I get to know a person I am more than happy to share spots and techniques with them.

I used to show backgrounds and two things happened. I was asked by the blokes who told me the spots not to post the pics and in some cases soon after my post there were nets and traps laid in the area and a lot of boats pitched up in the area that were not there before.

I like to take pics soon after we catch the fish as the fish look a lot better in the pics but that leaves you with the problem of the background so that is why I blur it out.

I also believe that a big part of fishing is finding the spot for yourself!

cheers

inhlanzi

Edited by inhlanzi

Great reply Mike - and all your points about keeping locations under wraps are spot on. No serious fisho would object to you taking steps to protect your hard-earned locations.

I suspect Snapper Hunter will not be long for this site once Stewy/Donna discover his little rant.

Mate the best part of fishing is doing the hard work and finding the locations and then reaping the rewards, guys like you who like to be fed spots will never become decent fisherman, Ilhanzi has earnt the respect of many members here as he is a regular contributer to the reports section so if he chooses to blur a pic he can.

Go find your own spots mate and stop relying on others

HaHa u guys sound soo dumb u think i care about where he catches kingies or not i dun care i dont even like kingfishing i just hate when someone blurs it out im not jeolous and all of yous here are all hipocrites and uz do much worse things than that like keepin small fish etc ive seen it first hand e.g NETIC!!!!

Harbour mate!!!!

EDIT: This person has been removed for his comments and zero input - mrsswordfisherman

Yeah good on you idiot, I barely keep any fish let alone smaller ones.....Learn how to act on a forum, all your post seem to be asking for fishing advice...how about you contribute first and then get info.....

How about you just blur yourself away from this forum