My 110cm Kingfish

dlastdon

Hey Raiders

im pretty new here

always loved to fish just found the time to get back out on the water

just recently got my self a 5 metre centre console (BOATOX)

which ive enjoyed taken around the bay, when weather permits (seems to be crappy weather every day off)

anyways thats my story

im also Mr Magoo's younger and much much more attractive brother..

SO

went out on Mr Magoo on sunday he said he would take me out and chase some big boys.

got some livies and went out

lost a few livies and then bang my Rod went off then it was me holding on whilst getting sledged by my brother

finally got this monster up

i shouldnt of weighed it cause i was sure it was like 13 14kg lol but ended up being a tad over 11kg

and 110cm

but i was over the moon

cheers Rob

post-6982-1232359711_thumb.jpg

post-6982-1232359828_thumb.jpg

post-6982-1232360137_thumb.jpg

Edited by dlastdon

the good looking one you say,your words cut me to the bone,were finished

clearly and most of the fishraiders would know that not only am i much more intelligent i am much much better looking there oh wittle one,ok bubba

well done mate,im very happy for you,but next time reckon you can catch one without all the adult entertainment sound effects

again well done mate

cheers ,the good looking one

Edited by mr magoo

Great fish mate well done!

Hopefully those size fish will be a little more common in a few years time once all these bloody rats grow a bit!

here's hoping mate but i fish the bay almost weekly for the last month or 2 and i dont think ive seen more than 5 rats thrown back other than on my boat! pretty dissapointing really, even on the sunday we had a go at some one who was cleaning a couple of rats under the legal limit......

thanks for the comments guys im over the moon its one of my big three that i wanna get

now i just want my big snapper and il be the happiest man ever.

the good looking one you say,your words cut me to the bone,were finished

clearly and most of the fishraiders would know that not only am i much more intelligent i am much much better looking there oh wittle one

well done mate,im very happy for you,but next time reckon you can catch one without all the adult entertainment sound effects

again well done mate

cheers ,the good looking one

yeah ok il leave it at that.....

i wouldnt want you to get on the roof again and shoot my remote control boat(xmas present) with a BB gun while im swimming in the pool with it on xmas day!!!!! like when we where kids

thanks again bro im over the moon

next time we go oout il show you how the pros do it

i just realised you caught your biggest kingie on my boat and i caught my biggest one on yours...

Edited by dlastdon

i just realised you caught your biggest kingie on my boat and i caught my biggest one on yours...

do you remember this fish and as for the boat and gun scenario,i never shot the boat i only shot the outboard off it,and yes my arse is still sore ,thanks dad ,cause you cried

post-5893-1232367718_thumb.jpg

do you remember this fish and as for the boat and gun scenario,i never shot the boat i only shot the outboard off it,and yes my arse is still sore ,thanks dad ,cause you cried

post-5893-1232367718_thumb.jpg

[/quot

:074::074::074: funny stuff.. good bros i'd say..was gonna call you ratbags but they aint RATS!...

very well done ..HOODLUMS..and great P.B!

..cheers!..stevo!..

Well done guys, Its great reading your post, you both have a great brother bond which can be rare sometimes. NIIICE DAMMM KIIIING.....!!!!!!

Im guessing you were at 12 mile or the peak - ish?

Edited by BillyD

Hey Rob,

Brian, formerly of BBSFC here, owns the boat named Wetpatch.

Great kingie, always feels good for the first one on the board :thumbup:

great job mate. :1fishing1:

hi brian ,whats doin mate you comin to nowra this year mate

cheers arman

Im not sure either one of you are good looking , as amatter of fact i think your both a bit fugly hahahahah

but with all due respect mate i think the most attractive one is the fish you are holding!!!!

great work ,hope you get some more of those ones.cam.

with you knowing me cam i thought id get some support,lol

cheers arman

well here is my brother about to go to work,so again i restate my case,clearly im better lookin

post-5893-1232430771_thumb.jpg

cheers BROoooooooo

hi brian ,whats doin mate you comin to nowra this year mate

cheers arman

with you knowing me cam i thought id get some support,lol

cheers arman

well here is my brother about to go to work,so again i restate my case,clearly im better lookin

post-5893-1232430771_thumb.jpg

cheers BROoooooooo

you had to go there hey bro!

i got plenty of amo! you know that right unlike you i dont sleep through a marching band!!!!!!

keep it up and i will reveal all!

anyways back on to topic how great is that fish!

did i mention i was the only one to catch a fish, come over arman i'l talk you through it.

thanks for the comments guys i appreciate it.

you had to go there hey bro!

i got plenty of amo! you know that right unlike you i dont sleep through a marching band!!!!!!

keep it up and i will reveal all!

anyways back on to topic how great is that fish!

did i mention i was the only one to catch a fish, come over arman i'l talk you through it.

thanks for the comments guys i appreciate it.

Ella Robbie,

Nice kingie mate .... but i dunno what i am more interested in lol the king or your and your bro sledging each other lol its a classic... and now i just have more amo to have a crack at your brother with :)

great fish mate and watch out MR Magoo lol

P.S i lost $10 on you we though u would of given up on that king :tease: