Botany Bay

CR@ZY OS@M@

hit the bay yesterday at around 10.30am with cr@zy faridation for a fish.

caught 2 nice sized whiting one going 36cm and fat then got a fat bream going around 40cm plus a good amount of flatties and cr@zy faidation scored himself an occy as well as a nice size blue swimmer crab.

it was all caught on soft plastics.

heres some pics

pic1

007xma.jpg

pic2

008o.jpg

pic 3

009w.jpg

Edited by Crazy John

thanks penguin,thanks guys.

we set a good drift and caught mostly all of it except the occy,crab and about 3 flatties on the second drift.

cr@zy faridation had brought along some prawns on the boat so i suggested the we should set a second drift using sp,s and throw out a hand line with a prawn,the handline scored 2undersized snapper while the sp,s were going nuts.

if you ask me, sp,s =10 bait =1

thanks penguin,thanks guys.

we set a good drift and caught mostly all of it except the occy,crab and about 3 flatties on the second drift.

cr@zy faridation had brought along some prawns on the boat so i suggested the we should set a second drift using sp,s and throw out a hand line with a prawn,the handline scored 2undersized snapper while the sp,s were going nuts.

if you ask me, sp,s =10 bait =1

top catch mate, what colour and size sp's were doing the damage?

Terrific day on the water for you & your buddy, Cj - awesome fish! Those whiting are real elbow slappers & beautiful flatties & bream too! Congrats on getting them all on sps!

Wonder what the barometer was doing??

Cheerio

Roberta