Squid Session - Video

olitay

Thanks to the help of King Slayer I headed to some spots he recommended to me and managed about 10 Squid, kept 4 decent ones for the plate.

Thanks Dave, your advice was spot on! your a champ. Ill post some vid of the day later.

BillyD

I added some video... i know, wjo wants to watch someone catch squid.... I was testing my new lens.

http://bepweb.com/squid.html

Edited by BillyD

Very nice, and good quality vid too.

What camera is it?

Hi Mate, The camera is a Canon 5D (SLR) and the lens is a wide angle 17-30. Im just working on a camera mount for the dash so i can get a higher perspective, I had the camera sitting on the seat which was a tad low.

I have some nice bait for the kings now....cant wait for the buggers to come and play.

Terrific video, Billy. Clarity and color is spot on. Love the setup of your boat, mate. Uncluttered, yet everything was within arm's reach if you needed it :thumbup: It will be good to see some footage when you have the camera set up a little higher. Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future!

Cheers

Hodgey

Hey there B.D.

Impressive ride you have there.

I am not taking away your glory of landing the inkers.

I on the other hand do not have the patients.This is something I need to LEARN.

Cheers Clem

Iam the same clem.....need to learn and never had the patients.....billy....how long do u reckon you spent to get those few? I think i might even go give it a go right now actually.....was thinking of an overnighter tonight but it looks like it might be a long arvo/overnighter. Just hope i can get some inkers for the first time......will post tomorrow.