Cracked The Magic Metre!

jenno64

Thanks for all your well wishes colleagues!!!!

I am still smiling and ended up paying a local fishmonger to prepare the cutlets for me.post-4017-1255253370_thumb.jpg He also band sawed the head lengthwise for me so I googled how to finfd the jewels and found them. Might have to make a pair of earings for Sandra! Also included the shot of the lure and a memento scale (which are now all over the car and kitchen).post-4017-1255253395_thumb.jpg

Life is good....I'm taking my 5 yo (net man) back tomorrow morning to revisit the scene!

Nice work mate,a top effort on such light gear!

Thanks for all your well wishes colleagues!!!!

I am still smiling and ended up paying a local fishmonger to prepare the cutlets for me.post-4017-1255253370_thumb.jpg He also band sawed the head lengthwise for me so I googled how to finfd the jewels and found them. Might have to make a pair of earings for Sandra! Also included the shot of the lure and a memento scale (which are now all over the car and kitchen).post-4017-1255253395_thumb.jpg

Life is good....I'm taking my 5 yo (net man) back tomorrow morning to revisit the scene!

LOL thats a great jig, your bait n fishing shop gave me the same one, OFF I go then, flicking for Flaties, here jewie jewie :1prop: