Mh Arvo Fish

zen801

Hi all,

I was watching a xmas fishing DVD with my wife late this morning when my 13 yr old daughter came in and watched it with us. She started saying comon dad you never take me out blah blah blah.

Well she was right so i thought i would seize the moment and as the wind and rain was non exsistent we hook up the boat and headed for the ramp.

To my surprise the ramp was quiet and we got out quick. Headed straight for old faithful and started bait fishing. We had to move a few times until we found the bait schools then she was hooking pillies, slimies and yakkas a plenty.

We were pretty happy with that so we got some livies down. High tide and we were on and she pulled up her first jewie at 46cm on a small live yakka. Not long after we got another but dropped it at the side of the boat.

Then i had a massive hit from a kingie bringing a bait up quick but lost it. Also got a nice trevor. Top few hours on the water.

I think i have a new fishing buddy. I am happy as she really likes the bait fishing with the sabiki.

Cheers

post-2060-1261910483_thumb.jpg

nice work mike! hopefully your daughter will be as keen as mustard for a bigger jew and you will have found a new fishing partner and us a new raider!!

Hope you had a great christmas and 2010 brings big jew !!!

hopefully when I am with you! :074:

pete.

got to show my 14yo daughter this one she keeps pestering me to take her out - however I have to fit it into her LIFE now - thats a challenge, but anyting to keep her happy! (well I can try) :1fishing1: