Botany Bay Today (sunday 10th)

tinnyman

Yeah I was out yesterday aswell, weather and conditions were perfect caught well over 50 baby snapper but no keepers. :thumbdown:

Did get a couple of blue swimmers for dinner.

Wherever we went we could not escape the snapper ???

Went out sat as well. Great day but all undersize cockneys.There must be a huge plagueof them.

Did get two good trevally at the start around Kurnell heads but the cockneys moved in on my burley.

WAS the barrometer in a bad phase or was all the boats out there causing the fish to go Quiet.

As you have read .when the bay was chopped up the fish were biting their heads off.

I was using live nippers and fresh Georges river prawns.Tried a number of spots plus drifted.

:1fishing1: i was out in the bay yesterday.....

i got off to a late start due to the little one keeping us up all night but

i got out there and fished the last hour of the run out and three hours of the run up i ended up with about fish

great day to be out there !!!!!!!!!!

:1fishing1:

It might have some thing to do with the dredge making a mess still . It looked on saturday dirtier than I have seen it . I ended up with a flounder & a couple of flatties & that was I DR around the bay & up & back to Maroubra . Not even a bonnie . There were on the sounder some big schools out there but most seemed to be Sweep

Hornets

Boys,

I went out last Friday and caught about 20 little reddies and undersized bream. Only went home with one flattie and one bream. I agree the water was filthy especially around Kurnell.

All in all not the best day out but better than being at home on the couch

Cheers

Gday all

Just wondering if anyone did any good today in the bay. I struck out totally, even had a hard time getting livies.

Its the worst effort i have had there in years, How did you all fare?

got a soapie and a 70cm flattie

i got to kyeemagh boat ramp @ around midday and was packed with people bringing in their boats and heaps of people were saying its too choppy out there ( i didnt notice ) i could of went out anyway but i chose to head over to port hacking/greys point as i had my mum young brother n wife with me too and i dont think they would of been able to stand the chop much.

Gday all

Just wondering if anyone did any good today in the bay. I struck out totally, even had a hard time getting livies.

Its the worst effort i have had there in years, How did you all fare?

We didnt do too bad on the livies, but we couldent make em count/connect to any serious fish but we did get a few large sweep and some nice wrasse just ouside the heads and a few good whiting in the bay.

All I can stay to you man you are not the only one :thumbdown: The bay of empty I call it. Since those idiots in government decided to put a desal plant and dredge the whole bay also the container terminal which they are adding too well the bay is totally :thumbdown: Yeah you might get a few fish but the blue moon has to be out to get them. You have to go outside and you will find heaps. They are dinfinately staying out of the bay in the cleaner water. The mouth is ok but outside is better. Inside forget it! :1fishing1: Tight Lines!