How Old Is Yours?

Bruce the Postie

G'day all,

It seems every time that i hit the boat ramp theese days that there is more very new boat and tow vehicle outfits than i care to poke a stick at,and if you think im jealous, well nah ,yeh,maybee.

Anyway it got me to thinking how old my rig is,

1970 Seafarer Ventura towed by the mighty 1989 hilux ute for a grand total of 61 years of experience.

So how old is yours?

Cheers

Bruce :beersmile:

Mines a 75 (or close) Stejcraft 4.9mtr 1/2 cab towed behind an Audi A4TQuatro 2000

BTW its interesting to see what a variety of boats are out there - one for every pocket.

:1fishing1:

Edited by Dusky

1991 Stacer 400 towed by my mighty 1974 VW Kombi. I love my Kombi! :)

post-8460-1265534397_thumb.jpg

post-8460-1265534440_thumb.jpg

Baz

Awsome Baz,

My first car was a 1971 kombi campervan,what a machine,there was some fun times had in and around "THE KOMBI" thats for sure. Gotta go now,getting all misty eyed(amoungst other emotions)just thinking about it.

Cheers,

Bruce :1naughty:

G'day all,

It seems every time that i hit the boat ramp theese days that there is more very new boat and tow vehicle outfits than i care to poke a stick at,and if you think im jealous, well nah ,yeh,maybee.

Anyway it got me to thinking how old my rig is,

1970 Seafarer Ventura towed by the mighty 1989 hilux ute for a grand total of 61 years of experience.

So how old is yours?

Cheers

got some pikz buddy always like to see other seafarers ???

Mine is Stacer 400 with 40HP Evinrude at the back.

Hi Berleyguts, how come your rig looks newer than mine, must be looking after it with TLC.

Littledinghy

I've only had it since just before Christmas. Photos can be deceiving. I patched a few holes.

Baz

got some pikz buddy always like to see other seafarers ???

Here you go Fisher Jay,

Just got back from a day on the water,so i thought i would rip off a couple of snaps for you mate.

I don't reckon the boat looks it's age (40 this year ),but the poor old ute thats another story.

If you see us on the road or on the water give us a wave and say g'day.

post-5510-1265775461_thumb.jpg

post-5510-1265775491_thumb.jpg

post-5510-1265775508_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

• 1 month later...

Mines a DeHaviland Hercules bout early 70's, 5.3m centre consul originally built for the navy, then a Newcastle dive boat, the fish don't seem to mind how old it is, towed by toyota camry v6 2000 mod