Day With My Daughter

brickman

had a great morning with my daughter becca to day first a troll from south head to bondi for 3 bonito one fair size

then inside for a flatty session before lunch picked up 3 flattys and a cracker flownder and a nice sambo for cat food

whiting fillets and chips at watsons and home

cheers gary

post-6655-127434649938_thumb.jpg

post-6655-127434654841_thumb.jpg

post-6655-127434663387_thumb.jpg

the last pic is becca looking at a sea doctor :biggrin2:

Good stuff Gary. What a terrific way to spend the day. The look on Bec's face in the last photo is priceless ... and understandable! :biggrin2: Great to read another report from you mate :thumbup:

Cheers

Ian

Good stuff i say! Its a good thing to see a female that can go out fishing for the day in a boat and actually catch a fish and hold a fish and not windge and not be sick :)or complain of the smells ect ect. I say more woman should get out and give fishing ago i say it is a good thing to see that they also spend some time with dad aswell, wich is a good thing as at a cetain age i find that kids tend to do there own thing and they also tend to learn to hate fish guts ect ect ect :) well they are more sensative to smells :074: i have been told lol and because time spent with your parents mum or dad is very valuable i beleave. Anyway happy fishing cheers steve. Ps good report!!!!!!!!!

:1fishing1:

Good stuff i say! Its a good thing to see a female that can go out fishing for the day in a boat and actually catch a fish and hold a fish and not windge and not be sick :)or complain of the smells ect ect. I say more woman should get out and give fishing ago i say it is a good thing to see that they also spend some time with dad aswell, wich is a good thing as at a cetain age i find that kids tend to do there own thing and they also tend to learn to hate fish guts ect ect ect smile.gif well they are more sensative to smells 074.gif i have been told lol and because time spent with your parents mum or dad is very valuable i beleave. Anyway happy fishing cheers steve. Ps good report!!!!!!!!!

1fishing1.gif

Yes agreed!!!! C'mon start taking the women out fishing with you fellas and get them joined up here!!!!!

Good to see you out on the water, enjoying a day's fishing with your daughter, Gary! Sounds like you caught a good array of species, too.

I was recently given a bag of bonito fillets, which had been bled & had all the blood lines cut out of it ...... I crumbed them & froze them & they were really yummy just pan fried!!! Most folk just use them as bait! I'd never eaten it before, but will, from now on!

Roberta

Great to be able to spend time fishing with the kids... specially when they're at the age where all sorts of other interests compete with 'dad time'. Glad you got into some fish, Gary.

Becca... if you ever want to know more about Sea Doctors, just watch any of the 'Aliens' movies :074:

Cheers, Slinky

A family day out fishing sure beats a day at work... and you managed a feed to take home.... :thumbup:

Well done Garry...

cheers Dogtooth ... :1fishing1: John.... :beersmile:

+1 Gary good fishing as usual mate :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: