Whats On This Weekend ? 11/12

Ken A

Whats everyones plans this weekend ?

Wetting a line or doing something else ?

It will be a bit crowded here this weekend so I won't be fishing much at all. Got a bit of a back drama so I'll rest it & sink a couple brewkis :beersmile:

What about the rest of you?

Saturday , Visiting mum in Hospital , hopefully she will be coming home next week.

Sunday , Off to Singapore for a few meetings, back Friday ready for fishing on Saturday

Regards

Geoff

Out on the town in Newcastle Friday night for a bit of stress relief after a very average week. Saturday I am pretty sure I will be a bit fragile so a day on the longe might be in order.

Sunday we will be hitting Lake Macquarie in search of bream. Hoping to find a few with the Pro Bream on next weekend.

Monday might hit the Hawkesbury and try and nab a few bream out of the racks.

Good luck to all the Radiers fishing the Manning ABT. Hope you get a few

You're a poof JD. Hobnobbing with the inlaws at Palm Beach when you could be sitting in Cowan on Joe's open tinny freezing your butt off catching SFA.

I cast my knawed KFC chicken leg in your general direction.

Your lack of application is disturbing.  :risata:

I'll be doing the abovementioned activity and I look forward to meeting all the other 'Raiders out there.

51676[/snapback]

:074::074::074: Tell him what you really think Iain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat. in the harbour as usual but home in time to watch the Wallabies put the Samoans to the sword.

Sun. Weather permitting taking the Pig for her first ever trip out wide chasing toona! You bloody beauty. :1clap::1clap::1clap:

Mon. Back on the Harbour and surrounds doing our usual

Tues. Waiting impatiently for sat to come round again!

Tight lines

Pete

Got a bit of a back drama so I'll rest it & sink a couple brewkis  :beersmile:

51661[/snapback]

Been pulling too many thumpin bream from Pumicestone Ken :1prop:

I'll be hoping to get a flick in Monday morning at Fig tree as the tides look good, although that will be the day after the night before :1happybday::drunk: so may struggle to get up.

Good luck to the hairtail chasers on Sat night, wish I was going to be there....... :depression::frozen::15: NOT!!

Guest hottuna

Heading of broken bay for maybe a a quick trolling run, then id like to loadup on some squid for the weekend. Gunna give the kings and jews a tickle up

Dan

Guest Jocool

I am of to do battle with the Mythical Hairtail. Mythical, as I have never seen one! :074:

But I'm guessing with the amount of alcohol that will be consumed to stave of the cold, :frozen: and being rafted up to a legendary Methane Factory, :badair::fart: there will be MANY Mythical creatures seen across the Cowan on Saturday! :risata:

Guest fishrunner

Hi,

Up to hawksbury for a spin on sunday with 2 mates, then syd harbour on monday.

Hopefully it will be a nice weekend,

cheers and beers,

fishrunner

Been pulling too many thumpin bream from Pumicestone Ken

Had a bit of a fall & got a herniated disc. It doesn't hurt that much until you walk on hard ground & jar it more then it hurts a LOT. No boating for a while either :thumbdown: Luckily I can wade & fish as the bottom is soft & doesn't cause any pain. Got a bunch of good fish this week as well :biggrin2:

Forecast for Sydney at least aint great; tomorrow rain and strong northerlies (after a week of sun and near no wind :1badmood: !!!!!!) then swell's supposed to come up Sunday; mates at work showed me the computer generated surf weather maps and they are predicting a mean red blob (storm centre) sending an 8 to 10 ft ENE ground swell by Sunday. Me gotta work Sun and Mon. Saturday MAYBE search for a land based trev or two in the lower harbour as goon and lake seem to have gone into hibernation. Cheers :1prop: Bombie

Edited by bombora

Guest bluecod
:soccer_h4h:  :soccer_h4h: both days,but am planning to go to maianbar saturday arvo.

monday picnic with  :wife: friend+family. im pushing for somewhere near water possibly kurnell so i can hit the groynes :1naughty:

51919[/snapback]

Whose groyne?

Going to try and get a land based fish in somewhere Sat morning with the daughter other than that family stuff.

Would have loved to be chasing hairtail but alas it's not to be. :1crybaby:

Good luck to all you guy's that are though, hope the weather is kind to you all and I'm looking forward to seeing the piccies of these mythical creatures