New fishraider

JaniFIN

That nice addition to family Jani :yahoo: I am glad you are all doing well and now with new dog and new boy you will be allowed to come fishing in OZ again :biggrin2:

Congratulations my good friends.

Cheers Stevard :tease: (Stewy)

We allready start practise shore fishin....... And deep sea fishing :1fishing1: BTW, Maby you kan see, he is looking to OZ way, and thingking: Baga, enought talking, lets go to Sydney.

post-2019-008107000 1314600214_thumb.jpg

post-2019-008144600 1314600263_thumb.jpg

Edited by JaniFIN

new dog and new boy you will be allowed to come fishing in OZ again :biggrin2:

Congratulations my good friends.

Cheers Stevard :tease: (Stewy)

I just sayd to Saija, that when i have buy and paid my new gun, we start planning new trip to OZ. Last time planning take 3 years, but i hope that not so much this time. I cant wait that i can go to Botany Bay with my best aussie mate Stewy, ( alias "midä viddua"), some shore fishing, spending time, and drink some Jack Daniels Cola. That is nice thing, that you have Mentor "program" on this site, i hope many aussie mentor to boy, teaching aussie fishing tips.

Jani

Edited by JaniFIN

I just sayd to Saija, that when i have buy and paid my new gun, we start planning new trip to OZ. Last time planning take 3 years, but i hope that not so much this time. I cant wait that i can go to Botany Bay with my best aussie mate Stewy, ( alias "midä viddua"), some shore fishing, spending time, and drink some Jack Daniels Cola. That is nice thing, that you have Mentor "program" on this site, i hope many aussie mentor to boy, teaching aussie fishing tips.

Jani

You will always have a home with us in Oz Jani and we cant wait for you and your family to come back to see us again.

Cheers Stewy