surf cams

nemu

does anyone have the surf cams in their favourites list?? I've got it but when I click on it,it always come up with a blank screen and says done on the bottom of the screen thus requiring a re googling I thought I'd ask as I would assume I am not the only one interested in the live surf cams??

does anyone have the surf cams in their favourites list?? I've got it but when I click on it,it always come up with a blank screen and says done on the bottom of the screen thus requiring a re googling I thought I'd ask as I would assume I am not the only one interested in the live surf cams??

Hi nemu you can look at all the cams at http://www.coastalwatch.com and select NSW and whatever beach you want :thumbup:

Hi Nemu,

The coastwatch site, I have found to be the best... I use it all the time now when I plan to hit the beach. Nothing like driving an hour and a bit to the nearest beach to find XL unfishable surf or rocks!!! I used to use www.realsurf.com.au - primarily northern beaches but it does cover most of Sydney from time to time. The photos tend to focus on the better conditions and waves (as it is primarily for surfers) but if you know the local conditions, it is very helpful! Good thing about the realsurf site is that it has links to the BOM and MHL... very handy in forcasting - and you can see pics from previous days as well!

Cheers,

James