Any dollie reports ?

mrbroadbill

Mack,

Went out to the fad off port hacking on Sunday the 11th. Water was only 20.5c so no sight of any dollies. Raised a marlin trolling a couple of ks past the fad to the east but didnt hook up. Looking at the sea temp link below, water would appear to be too cold again. Sounds like the kings are on at the moment so that may be a better option. FYI went down to the hump last Friday as I thought it may be fishing well and wouldnt have been hammered with all of the rain etc. Duckegg!!! Bait was showing but didnt get a touch. Got some small bonnies on the way back so all was not lost. Wish I had of stayed close and targeted the Kingies instead.

http://imos.aodn.org.au/oceancurrent/SNSW/latest.html

Go easy boys first ever post.

Mack,

Went out to the fad off port hacking on Sunday the 11th. Water was only 20.5c so no sight of any dollies. Raised a marlin trolling a couple of ks past the fad to the east but didnt hook up. Looking at the sea temp link below, water would appear to be too cold again. Sounds like the kings are on at the moment so that may be a better option. FYI went down to the hump last Friday as I thought it may be fishing well and wouldnt have been hammered with all of the rain etc. Duckegg!!! Bait was showing but didnt get a touch. Got some small bonnies on the way back so all was not lost. Wish I had of stayed close and targeted the Kingies instead.

http://imos.aodn.org.au/oceancurrent/SNSW/latest.html

Go easy boys first ever post.

That looks like some really nice 23-24 degree water and a good temp break straight out the front?

I was out yesterday, wollongong water was really messy but still decided to go out to the waverider Temp reading 19.6 and did not budge all the way through did not bother to go out to the outer fad. Result no dollies to be seen

Cheers