Push Present for the Wife

LungFai

Hi Guys and Gals,

Looking to get the wife a push present and have been looking at the following.

Daiwa Freams 2000 paired with either a

DAIWA GENERATION BLACK ITCHY TWITCHY II 6102LFS SPIN ROD

or

DAIWA BLACK LABEL VERSATILE 762MLFS SPIN ROD

Shimano Ci4 1000 paired with either a

SHIMANO T SERIES T CURVE SPIN 662 XL ROD

or

SHIMANO RAIDER II SERIES MF SOFT PLASTICS BREAM FINESSE 732 SPIN ROD

She has been following me about watching me flick the plastics and wants to join in. She currently sports a Shimano Stradic Ci4 4000 which she uses to chase pelagics and loves it so i'm leaning towards the 1000 model.

What do you peeps reckon would be the best choice?

Thanks

Trung

Which ever combo she likes best. Take her shopping, see which one is most comfortable for her or which colours she likes and she'll be more invested in the experience.

If she's comfortable with the gear, likes the decision she's made and has been part of the process she'll fish harder and longer. And that means you will too.

Thanks guys,

I've decided to go with the Ci4 1000 as i have a stradic 2500FJ and if i got the 2500 for her i'd prob end up borrowing it :D

Pairing it with the Raider to give her the assistance in casting landbased and if she starts outfishing me it'll be easier to break and won't be too hard on the pocket like the black label is :)

Cheers

Trung

Thanks guys,

I've decided to go with the Ci4 1000 as i have a stradic 2500FJ and if i got the 2500 for her i'd prob end up borrowing it :D

Pairing it with the Raider to give her the assistance in casting landbased and if she starts outfishing me it'll be easier to break and won't be too hard on the pocket like the black label is :)

Cheers

Trung

Nice one Trung very kind of you to get her a present like that

You can get lovely bling for ladies - here is a pic of my custom made ones

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=32938&p=252412

Originally I thought it would put swordie off using them but he does not care one iota grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

With the ci4 1000 I would get a raider lure project minnow Its a bit lighter same length as the soft plastic raider and balances better with the 1000 I have this outfit and use it for SPs and HBs

but yours has no bling on it Andrew :) it won't work as well of course!!!

Everyone knows that flashy gear gets better fish

The ci4 and raider soft plastic rod have been bought and now in hiding. Now to get the braid 4lb should be sufficient.

Got BCF to price match an online fishing store which saved me 140 bucks! Was surprised they would even match prices :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk