Happy Birthday Roberta

Many thanks, guys!! Ya didn't have to put the BIG NUMBER up tho, Stewy - it looks worse in writing!! God knows I don't act it - I just hope I don't LOOK it!! ........ tho some days (on these cold mornings) ..... I definitely feel it!!!! I've Been out walking twice a week with my neighbour - I need that obligation to make me get out of bed, rather than snuggling down again in the warmth & sleeping in! :074:

Keith & I had a fun few days up at Port from Thurs-Sun (saw the Kranksy Sisters - what a hoot!!) Shame it bucketed with rain for half of it tho :badmood: ....... lovely on Sat & Sun, thank goodness! :clapping: The water was filthy, tho I did get a couple of 'downs' with the weed that Roosterman/Steve left with me the week before! THanks Steve!

Yep, I got a few fishy bits as pressies (to myself!) all lined up & ready to go ..... hopefully this weekend!! Michelle is coming up again, so hope to get the yaks out & wet their bottoms & scare some fish!! I've got lots of 'hawg' type SPs I want to chuck at the poles here - frighten some bream, maybe! The tailor may even be playful now on topwater lures too. Looking forward to Casting some of those new HB lures about, too! I have FAR too many that haven't seen the water yet! :-rolleyes Keith is going to get a shed for me, purely for my fishing gear, to free up the garage!! :074: It'd better be a BIG SHED!

Another parcel turned up this morning & Keith said - Here's ANOTHER package for you ..... but it was for him!! :devil: Going to the movies this afternoon to see 'The Performance', then out to dinner as well!! I'll need to walk double fast over the next few outings to burn off the calories!! We ate out every night up at Port, too! :whistling:

The shoulder is still coming along slowly - I can see improvements gradually tho - just wish it was quicker!! Not sure if I will ever get full range of movement back, but as long as I can reach back to get my rods from the rear rod holders & do good forward casts - I'll be happy!! :yahoo:

Once again, thanks guys for the birthday wishes - I hope to have a report up after the weekend!!

cheerio

Roberta

...for this the 31st celebration of your 29th year :sun:..... he, he, I like that Math!!

...Dont know if you like swimming ..... Yeah, I should do that - I just don't like ME in a swimming costume!! Haven't owned one in more than 30 years!!! Shorts & a rashie - that's me! :074:

Thanks guys - a good time was had by Keith & I enjoyed our movie & dinner with the neighbour. Looking forward to the next one already ...... NOT!

cheers

Roberta

....What wrong with a camo cossie :sun:.....

:074: :074: You won't see one on me!! Seriously! I think I last wore a cossie in 1977 when I was in Europe!! :huh:

Anyway .... swimming is SO goddam BORING!!!! :074:

Roberta