Table size Zander

JaniFIN

Yyyhaaa.

My dad came visit today for couple of days. After my son get sleep, i sayd, that "hei go to fishing for one hour". So we did leave to shore/pier fishing, softPlastic ofcourse :-rolleyes . On shore was quite windy, and i thought that this not work today. I did try 4" softplastic, 2.5", different colours, no work. Then i did change purple 3.5" fat lure, first cast and it hit. Short fight and its feel quite small zander, but near pier its start pulling more and feel more heavy. I speaking that, give my net, give my net, make it wet, make it wet that its sinking easylly. So i get that zander on net, not so long, but quite fat.

And it was my PB zander, 48cm, 1.1 kg. Not big, but my PB :sun: . After that i get 2 hit, but not hooked, that same lure. Then i did lose that lure, and it was last, have to buy more tomorrow. This summer lose more lures that last year, much less water now.

Couple pictures, PB Zander and happy Fishraider.

jani

post-2019-0-29243300-1371152937_thumb.jpg

post-2019-0-54423600-1371152986_thumb.jpg

BTW.

If i want to put that there Record topic, do i put Where? Bacicly recort or lure fishing record? And other guestion, is it idea put there Record topic own record fishs, or fishraider record fishs? If idea is put own record fishs there, can i allso put older catch? I have 2 my biggest fishs species on my live get it same day, but it was allready year 2006, can i put that pictures there allso.

Thanks and :1sorry: i am not sure rules everytime?

Hi jani, I just lo love your reports. It is funny that obviously English is your second language but I understand every word you write! It makes me smile while reading and you catch some really nice fish! Keep reporting and good luck with your record!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Hi jani, I just lo love your reports. It is funny that obviously English is your second language but I understand every word you write! It makes me smile while reading and you catch some really nice fish! Keep reporting and good luck with your record!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Yes Scratchie it is exactly as he speaks as well and it is easily understood!

We love his reports too :)

... It is funny that obviously English is your second language but I understand every word you write! It makes me smile while reading and you catch some really nice fish! ....Cheers scratchie!!!

Yep, i write "Indian english". UGH! :)

Hi, nice catch. Zander are freshwater fish, aren't they? Where did you catch that ?

Yep, fresh water, or lightly salt water fish. I get it From East Finland, here: Uimaharju, Laiskanvirta, if you put it google map.

Edited by JaniFIN

He his a funny man in real life as well.

I remember Jani, wine in hand, flicking plastics around out the

back of my place. I'll have to find that photo!

Nice p.b mate. I'm sure you will continue upgrading it the more you chase them.

Di say's hello to Saaja & we hope you are all doing well.

Cheers,

Grant.

He his a funny man in real life as well.

I remember Jani, wine in hand, flicking plastics around out the

back of my place. I'll have to find that photo!

Nice p.b mate. I'm sure you will continue upgrading it the more you chase them.

Di say's hello to Saaja & we hope you are all doing well.

Cheers,

Grant.

Greetings to there too. Was nice to visit your home and fishing on backyard, even was really rain weather, was warm

You mean this pictures? http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=44783

BTW, if i ever get my arse back to OZ, you have to teach me hit Cricket ball.

post-2019-0-81167100-1371212342.jpg

Edited by JaniFIN