PB bream down Cloey

VBCB

Went down Cloey with my mate today for a pig session, didn't get any pig but hooked on what I called a nice one of them until I saw that pretty solid Yellowfin Bream popping out of the blue, it got me on fire !!!

Fish went 44 cm, it is the 3rd time I get them that size, cannot crack 45 ! Damn !

Still a real pleasure to catch, and it saved what turned out to be a fairly poor session :)

post-30692-0-55997500-1372234602_thumb.jpg

Cracker mate! I'm still stuck just under 45 as well... The number of fish (right up to around 50) i've sight cast to on plastics and been smoked by is ridiculous. Only a matter of time til i stop one i hope! What'd you get it on?

Cheers, Tom

Well done. Were the other two caught in approximately the same place?

No one from Mistral Point (Maroubra) On a whole 200 gr cuttlefish and the other in Botany on a whole 500 gr squid (lol) :)

Cracker mate! I'm still stuck just under 45 as well... The number of fish (right up to around 50) i've sight cast to on plastics and been smoked by is ridiculous. Only a matter of time til i stop one i hope! What'd you get it on?

Cheers, Tom

Sorry, forgot to mention I was fishing for pigs with fresh prawn and a 3 gr ball sinker. Mate like you, my PB lure (SP) is 43 and I got dusted a few times by mega fishes as well :) those 3 x 44 cm fishes were all caught on bait, and all while chasing something else.