Yep Snapper season has started. Now with Video..

Formosan

You asked how long the drive was and If you came down we would of pick u up from the ramp. :)

Yep Quinnie and I have been been secretly hairtailing., Have a look at our facey..

Did you see the DR for for Big kings vid? or the bust off ones? :)

I did, and they were awesome. Some of those kings must of been monsters. The way they were throwing you around the boat was hilarious...

Great work

Congrats on the snapper! But that is the most colorful and coolest looking leather jacket I've seen!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks Scratchie, come down and fish them out for us. Since you like them so much. :)

That's some awesome snapper well done!! How deep were you guys fishing?

Thanks.. about 30 metres.

Great Vid guys, its a lotta fun chucking plastics for snapper, and those nuclear chicken nemises are our favourites as well, although it has been a little quite up here lately and we are still waiting for them to come on properly. Great work!!

Thanks..yeh they are popular. When does your snapper season starti p north?

Great video guys ..... :thumbup:

awesome snapper well done .....Really enjoyed your Video

Cheers Tom

Thanks subscribe we have plenty of vids.

I did, and they were awesome. Some of those kings must of been monsters. The way they were throwing you around the boat was hilarious...

Great work

Thanks Dan. Iam sure you will be getting amongst them next summer.

Those nemesis plastics sure do some Damag

Top Video Tony, Great stuff.

Cheers Groper.

Great catch fellas! And awesome video. :)

Thanks mate.

man! check this sh!t out, nemesis rack at BCF this arvo. 1 measly pack of camo nemesis left! What the?!?!?!?

THANKS A LOT TONY!!! LOL

I am completely out too.. And who has been around gathering them up from the tackle shops?

Pure fishing are you reading this,,..make some more!! :biggrinthumb:

Edited by Formosan

Great going was awesome to watch the vid :clapping:

Was using the nuc chicken grubs there on Saturday for nil,our fish all came on bait so I guess having both bait and plastics out covers all chances of a hook up.

What ramp did you guys use , we put in at bellambie???

Chris.

man! check this sh!t out, nemesis rack at BCF this arvo. 1 measly pack of camo nemesis left! What the?!?!?!?

THANKS A LOT TONY!!! LOL

LOL I would of grabbed those Camo ones they work pretty darn good too.

We are making them as fast as we can! Haha they really are taking off all over the place at the moment. Do some serious damage on the north coast Jews too!

Cheers,

Mark.

Yep they do, we often get jew on them in the river and outside while chasing reds.

We get our reds all year round its just the depth that varies lol, when the water cools a bit which it is now they come in close and in numbers, heard a whisper the other day that a couple of guys got a dozen or so, fingers crossed for good sea's.

Thanks Scratchie, come down and fish them out for us. Since you like them so much.

Hi formosan,

I felt sorry for you with the jackets, so I went out today and dug a few out for you![

attachment=78561:image.jpg]

Cheers scratchie!!!

post-24974-0-01705400-1374037064_thumb.jpg

Scratchie. what a champ :) Doing his bit to rid the sea of the scum jackets. 3 less out of how many? :)

Chris, We launch off Bellambi.

Mark O, Do they come in a tub like the crazy legs?

Does anyone know if the crazy legs work well on Snappers?

Scratchie. what a champ :) Doing his bit to rid the sea of the scum jackets. 3 less out of how many? :)

G'day Formosan,

No they don't come in a tub unfortunately. Keep your eyes peeled in the next couple of months as there are 4 new colours on the way as well as 4 new Jerkshad colours and 5 new colours in the Squid Vicious range. They look the goods! Also new colours in minnows, shrimp, ripple shads and jigging grubs plus a couple of new surprises! :)

Cheers,

Mark.

G'day Formosan,

No they don't come in a tub unfortunately. Keep your eyes peeled in the next couple of months as there are 4 new colours on the way as well as 4 new Jerkshad colours and 5 new colours in the Squid Vicious range. They look the goods! Also new colours in minnows, shrimp, ripple shads and jigging grubs plus a couple of new surprises! :)

Cheers,

Mark.

Thanks for the info Mark, It is excellent to have a representative from the company here talking to us.

Never really looked at the squid vicious but just seen Adam Royters Video, He raves on about them for snapper.

So I will be trying to catch a snapper on a squid vicious next time I am out.

Hey formosan great to see you hammering all species of fish out there, from kings to Snapper to Hairtail is there any fish you can't catch?

BTW im crazy cols son ;)

Hey dude.. How have you guys going?

Learning to catch a few different species and just trying to get a feed as you do. :)

Hey Formosan, Yes the crazy legs worked for me, thats what I caught the big snapper on. it was fluro green in colour, stole it off Pete lol

P.S sweet vid

Boys

Great vid and some nice reddies there. Still yet to have the beans to go exclusive with plastics but you guys are getting good results. Trying to get out on the weekend but the weather looks like its gonna beat us.

How did the terez go? What pound braid were you runnning through it?

Johno

Thanks Johno.

Terez is a top rod it got most of the snappers as per the vid. Love the action. It is strong at the bottom and plenty of whip up top.

K guides and TC4. Dunno much about TC4 but heard it is good :).

But 2 complaints thought . The butt is dam short and don't sit in the snapper rack securely and the fore grip is tiny.

This is the 10-20lb model I am talking about. running 20lb with 16lb fc leader.

Edited by Formosan

Top session and video boys~!

Kings, squid, bonito, hairtail and now snapper all worked out... whats the next target fish?

Well done on a great catch and see you soon on the water

Cheers

dhype

Thanks Buddy.

No tuna or marlin yet.

BTW Who's this Quickgrabthenet guy. Saw him into some decent kings. :)

See you on the water.

Top session and video boys~!

Kings, squid, bonito, hairtail and now snapper all worked out... whats the next target fish?

Well done on a great catch and see you soon on the water

Cheers

dhype

Really enjoyed your video guys . Make anyone smile. Do u anchor or drift the areas u fish and what sort of ground do u look for when chasing snapper on plastics?

Thanks. drift across rocky and gravel bottom