Red November

DTROJAN

Hi all,

Ive been a little slack with my posts of late. Time is limited these days due to an energetic toddler in the house.

Have enjoyed a good season on the snapper with good numbers and a consistent run of fish from 60-70cm.

With the warmer water approaching and thoughts of moving on to other species I headed out of port kembla harbour on saturday arvo for sunset run…..and I'm glad i did.

After scoring 6 early in the piece we headed a little wider to the 40m mark and got nailed by a better fish that took off like a train. After a short arm wrestle a nice 76cm snapper came aboard.

Maybe a fitting way to end the season…...

Here are some of the better fish from November

post-7386-0-17655300-1385460240_thumb.jpg

post-7386-0-84427900-1385460274_thumb.jpg

post-7386-0-96676000-1385460333_thumb.jpg

post-7386-0-15095100-1385460479_thumb.jpg

post-7386-0-20755400-1385460150_thumb.jpg

post-7386-0-73202900-1385459986_thumb.jpg

The 76cm red...

post-7386-0-88475600-1385460300_thumb.jpg

Edited by DTROJAN

Yep nice work Pete especially in the last month there have been some crackers! I've been lucky enough to be on board a few of your trips, best snapper season I've ever been part of! :)

The misses has been spoilt too and expects nothing less than snapper after a trip now!

Well done on the 76cm that's a stonker and good end to the season. Time to hassle those kings ;)

That's an absolute ripper well done!

Thanks mate.

Well done Pete. Aka Snapper king..You are very committed..Congrats on a great season and a great fish to top it off.

Thanks Tony. Like anything, if you put in the time you get results.

Nice one Pete!!! yeah you ended the season on a massive high buddy! well done! can't wait till next year to do it all over again hehe

Now onto them kings! be back in a few weeks, we'll catch up then mate.

Definately mate! I'm ready for some kingy action.

Nice red mate! You must have eaten well through November!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks scratchie. Yours was a solid fish also. Any snapper over 60 is a good fish in my books.

That's a nice fish, well done! Are the reds still there in summer or do they move on?

Thanks mate. They do thin out a little in the warmer months but always worth a go.

Submit for COTM!

She's in! Don't forget to vote.

Yep nice work Pete especially in the last month there have been some crackers! I've been lucky enough to be on board a few of your trips, best snapper season I've ever been part of! :)

The misses has been spoilt too and expects nothing less than snapper after a trip now!

Well done on the 76cm that's a stonker and good end to the season. Time to hassle those kings ;)

Hey mate, I couldn't just let you get all the trophies. ;) Yep hoodie time I think.

for a bloke thats never caught a snapper over 3 pound i must say that i'm very impressed well done

Thanks mate. The smaller ones do taste better that's for sure.