Fishing Forster

Dragonfish 65

anywhere near the bridge at night has worked well for me with plastics.........a cracker jew was recently taken from Tuncurry beach 32kg also. the breakwall is ok at times. first time I went up there I just walked around the banks everywhere and landed nice flatties

Much as Mii11x says ...... and Scratchie!!

Should be good fish on Seven Mile Beach down Janey's Corner (northern end) - also One Mile can fish well & always has gutters.

Roberta

Hi Roberta

did the fishing improved in the area?

if you guys remember we went up 2 months ago and we came home empty handed lol

BR

Raf

....did the fishing improved in the area?.....

Hmmm, tricky one to answer without offending anyone ....... but I think these guys catching the 'biggies' REALLY know what they are doing!! :074:

Just the other day, I caught up with another bloke who regularly fishes for jews on the wall - his preferred livie is the humble Pike, which are abundant in the shallower waters of Forster ..... just using small divers like SX40s will often catch them, with an erratic, fast retrieve - make sure you have a good live bait bucket & aerator to keep them healthy til a jewie grabs them!! :banana:

I know that when my brother Cam/Sails is up over Xmas, that he will likely hook up (so to speak) with the boys to give the wall 'a go' ..... and hopefully bag a jew! :D

Roberta

....did the fishing improved in the area?.....

Hmmm, tricky one to answer without offending anyone ....... but I think these guys catching the 'biggies' REALLY know what they are doing!! :074:

Just the other day, I caught up with another bloke who regularly fishes for jews on the wall - his preferred livie is the humble Pike, which are abundant in the shallower waters of Forster ..... just using small divers like SX40s will often catch them, with an erratic, fast retrieve - make sure you have a good live bait bucket & aerator to keep them healthy til a jewie grabs them!! :banana:

I know that when my brother Cam/Sails is up over Xmas, that he will likely hook up (so to speak) with the boys to give the wall 'a go' ..... and hopefully bag a jew! :D

Roberta

Thanks Roberta

much appreciated

We will be up there during the holidays, hopefully to hook something this time

will be bringing a better set of rigs this time :-)

BR