Nepean River Bass - With Video

DeanFish

That's great fishing. We went up there last night and started at Glenbrook creek. I got first hit with one that was about 20cm which went back. I then got a smaller one that also went back. My mate got one about the size of my smaller one and my other mate got a couple of hits but no hookups. Couldn't believe the sound of the cicadas over the motor at full noise.

great vid dean, i was also on the water early thismorn land based the cicadas were chirping at 5 am, saw your boat head up river, we managed a few as well biggest going 32,all caught on fatdogs but most on the surface

As a dedicated salt water fisherman I just love the water that you guys fish in, great scenery, no chop or water spray going out to fish, magic!

Nice boat set up and a great video showing how you work your lures.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Paikea

hey dean nice boat by the way, i leave the dogs as is but only use the shollow divers they seem to pull through the weed better,have lost a few but due to snags not weed and at thirteen dollars a pop im a bit cauctious. most hits are as soon as they land so dragging them back is just a bouns.

keen to also hit the bass at night heard they go off,also got a key to the gate at the ramp comes in handy if you dont wanna wait for council to open up