This weekend in Port Stephens

williammallory

Hi Guys,

New to fishraider so hello.

I am in Port this weekend with a charter booked for Sunday & Monday. Can anyone let me know how the wind and currents are looking for these days?

Heard there is a few fish around.

Been twice before and caught a stripe & black. Hoping for a blue this time, anybody been catching any blues recently?

Cheers

First of all, welcome to fishraider William!

This week has been a windy week in port stephens. The pick over the next 7 days is Saturday. Sunday and Monday are looking a little windy but the swell should be fine. Wednesday next week is looking a complete right off but as with all forecasts they can change at the drop of a hat. There are a few beaks being caught around the carpark and further south.

Good luck and would like to see you place a report of your venture!

Tight lines,

Cheers scratchie!!!

Pity your not booked with us but hopefully you have a great few days out. Give us a call next time. We are more than competitive for price & offer a quality boat & crew.

Cheers

Damo

Hi Guys,

New to fishraider so hello.

I am in Port this weekend with a charter booked for Sunday & Monday. Can anyone let me know how the wind and currents are looking for these days?

Heard there is a few fish around.

Been twice before and caught a stripe & black. Hoping for a blue this time, anybody been catching any blues recently?

Cheers