Underwater video of Marlin busting off our lure

Scent Blazer Lures

Hey Raiders,

Here's the underwater video the of marlin that broke off our lure a couple weeks ago trolling offshore Sydney. The hook-up was between the Manly Hydraulics Fad and the Whale Fad.

We are pretty sure its a Black Marlin now and not a Striped Marlin as we first thought.

In our video we show you how we setup the lure and the troll pro as well. Its a shame the line hit something and got tangled around the camera cord and we did not have the opportunity to land the fish, but we are so pleased we got the underwater footage which we probably wouldn't have got if the line didn't get tangled. Oh well, that's fishing for you. There will be plenty more marlin out there for us to catch.

http://www.scentblazer.com/PhotosandVideos/VideoGallery/OtherVideos/MarlinTrolling.aspx

Peter

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

That is awesome Peter, I have gone out chasing the beaks only twice in my fishing career for about 16 hours worth of trolling with absolutely no interest from the fish. If I ever get the chance to go again I may have to purchase a couple of those scent blazers. That fish was super keen for it. Thanks for the look at how they work and how the beakies chase them down.

Much obliged.

Luc.

That is awesome Peter, I have gone out chasing the beaks only twice in my fishing career for about 16 hours worth of trolling with absolutely no interest from the fish. If I ever get the chance to go again I may have to purchase a couple of those scent blazers. That fish was super keen for it. Thanks for the look at how they work and how the beakies chase them down.

Much obliged.

Luc.

No probs, give them a go and see how you go. The biggest problem in beakie fishing is the finding the fish, its a big ocean out there and they could be anywhere.

Persistence is the key.

take it easy