A fitting end! Origin!

Scratchie

Beauty of a game. Some questionable ref decisions at the end there though.

Not questionable. Bloody terrible. It looked like they were trying to set up that QLD comeback, but we held strong!!!

Go you blues :)

It was perhaps one of the worst performances by any referee that I have ever seen. I swear he was trying to give QLD the game.

. Dead set shocker by Haines, I hope gets dropped back down to reserve grade after that poor performance... he should be ashamed of himself. Good thing there was a wall of blue to keep them out.

My second SoO after last year's damp squib. Watched it in the local at Petersham and, as a non-native, was made to feel very welcome. Great match and, what's even better, the other half's got tickets for us to see the second game at the ANZ in a few weeks. Here's hoping Gallen and Hayne are in similar form and for a blues victory.

My second SoO after last year's damp squib. Watched it in the local at Petersham and, as a non-native, was made to feel very welcome. Great match and, what's even better, the other half's got tickets for us to see the second game at the ANZ in a few weeks. Here's hoping Gallen and Hayne are in similar form and for a blues victory.

Glad to see they welcomed you mate! Good to hear the inner west is makin you feel at home haha. Nice work on the tickets it'll be a cracker!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Nervous end to the game hey!

Never seen a worse knock on decision in my life... could have resulted in a NSW loss.

Still.. we won. That's all that matters...

Lets hope all the shoulder injuries recover by the next game.

Nervous end to the game hey!

Never seen a worse knock on decision in my life... could have resulted in a NSW loss.

Still.. we won. That's all that matters...

Lets hope all the shoulder injuries recover by the next game.

Mate if we had lost that game from those poor decisions I daresay half of Sydney would have rioted and that ref would have been crucified hehe.

Mate if we had lost that game from those poor decisions I daresay half of Sydney would have rioted and that ref would have been crucified hehe.

Amen! I mean come on with almost a decade of losses behind us you've gotta keep it above board or there will be a ruckus!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk