Finally out for a fish! :(

Scratchie

G'day raiders,

Just a quick report, finally got out today after a week of moving and bad weather. Dropped a nice Jew not far from the boat and the mrs showed me up big time. She caught 3 really decent flatty and brought the feed home for the family. My hat off to her as she had a line in the entire day and didn't give up!

post-24974-0-14872300-1402634999_thumb.jpg

Cheers scratchie!!!

Good on ya scratchie[emoji106] did you at least get to see a shimmer of chrome mate?? It hurts more if you did. Lol. Congrats to Jode of the persistence and lovely feed of fish. Nicely done[emoji106][emoji106] Donna rekons she is goin to out me tonight!! Congrats spotiendotie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you got out, Jeff! Even if the missus catches the fish... it's just good to get out!

Can you believe I was in Port for the long weekend, staying right on Shoal Bay beach and didn't even take a rod?! It was so frustrating looking out at views like this from the balcony and not being able to fish!

e2ude2es.jpg

gyvuzu8e.jpg

Will be in Port again this weekend with the missus to look at more homes on Saturday. We might at least get out for a whale watch cruise on Sunday morning. :-|

Baz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez baz, not taking a rod??? That's shocking!

Great photo though!!!

Cheers scratchie!!!

All my rods are one piece, so I couldn't really sneak one in the car. But I did buy a 2 piece light flick stick today. ;

Baz

I love it when the Mrs catches some good fish as it means more chance she'll come out again sometime which results in me getting more fishing time :)

Bad luck on the Jew, how big do you reckon he was?

I love it when the Mrs catches some good fish as it means more chance she'll come out again sometime which results in me getting more fishing time :)

Bad luck on the Jew, how big do you reckon he was?

Cheers mate, probably on a metre! Not massive but a good fish.

Nice that you get to fishing. It is from ar....e when it is windy or too cold go to fishing. After bad weather season have to be happy if can go fishing e´ven some tiny herrings. BTW, my wife pike record is 8kg, my is 3.5kg, so i still have some mission. :)

Nice that you get to fishing. It is from ar....e when it is windy or too cold go to fishing. After bad weather season have to be happy if can go fishing e´ven some tiny herrings. BTW, my wife pike record is 8kg, my is 3.5kg, so i still have some mission. :)

My wife is my lucky charm. Everytime she comes I usually catch some big fish. I'm happy for her to get a few for a change!