Whats On This Weekend ? 17/18

Ken A

I'll be out and about for the early session Saturday morning before chores around the house in the afternoon. Not sure where yet, guess I'll figure it out over a few :beersmile: tonight.

The :wife: told me to go fishing on Sunday afternoon! :1yikes: That's never happened before. Apparently there's going to be a tupperware party at our place so I'm to make myself scarce. No problems at all dear. :biggrin2:

Good luck to all over the weekend. Lightweight, go hard at Forster, I don't want to hear any stories that include donuts. :074:

madsmc

:1fishing1:

lazy one for me.

play it against the weather. i wanna find a school of salmon and play for a few hours. also need to get a few squid for my seafood feast on sunday arvo

67170[/snapback]

Looks like the rain might clear up Matt, Let me know if you get any squid, I might take a day off next week and troll some squid around.

Mick

Seafood feast? Lucky for some :beersmile:

Edited by Livie

That sounds great Jocool..

for me, I'm going for a fish probably up appletree bay in Cowan..Monster falthead down that way (saw a fella on the canoe that must have been near 1.3-4 metres (MASSIVE) :1yikes:

should be good...bream better be round this time :mad3:

Have a good one

I'll be out and about for the early session Saturday morning before chores around the house in the afternoon. Not sure where yet, guess I'll figure it out over a few  :beersmile: tonight.

The  :wife: told me to go fishing on Sunday afternoon!  :1yikes: That's never happened before. Apparently there's going to be a tupperware party at our place so I'm to make myself scarce. No problems at all dear.  :biggrin2:

Good luck to all over the weekend. Lightweight, go hard at Forster, I don't want to hear any stories that include donuts.  :074:

madsmc

:1fishing1:

67183[/snapback]

Mate that has got to be the ultimate words any fisho could hear from the fancier sex. Savour the day mate :1fishing1:

Yes Yes i did :biggrin2:  :biggrin2:  :biggrin2: It put up a good fight too i love spot x its great :1clap: So rob i hope your neighbor can keep a secret

67457[/snapback]

Yeah he's been sworn to secrecy although spotx was a bit of a dud last night and a touch on the crowded side. Wind made casting bloody difficult although we had 5 hits we got no hookups, I've left a shitload of jigheads and plastics under the water for you to retrieve and a couple up on the bridge :ranting2:

In the 4 hours we were there nothing was landed or even hooked up then around 10.30 the rain came and the wind picked up again so we called it a night best hits came using 3" pink bass minnows although got on decent hit on a no6 squidgee wrigler in green tiger.

Caught up with outnumbered down there which was good, just out of interest Mark are you eating the fish you catch down there? I'd be a bit dubious to eat them I reckon :1yikes:

i wouldnt eat a flatty from there or a bream but the jewies are just passing through

so ive been told there fine by a reliable source . In saying that i dont take home too many only the ones that root themselves during thr fight if i cant revive them i'll take em home they taste good but theres just something so very satifying about releasing big fish like that its hard to explain.

And they jewfish gods will smile on me and reward me with many more. :thumbup: